About the job
What you'll do
Manage incoming inquiries and undertake outbound activities, to secure sales of iText software in existing customers and new markets.
What you bring
- Sell iText licenses within a defined region
- Proactively engage with the prospects via telephone and email to understand their requirements and present iText solutions
- Qualify and follow up incoming sales leads from first contact through to win/lose decision
- Identify and manage new sales opportunities within existing and prospect accounts (Upselling and Cross Selling)
- Generate new opportunities by identifying and contacting prospects within targeted markets (Outbound Selling)
- Work closely with technical pre-sales team to answer the questions, comments or objections of existing and prospective customers
- Maintain appropriate records within CRM
- Contribute to accurate Sales forecasting for your region
- Interact, support and coordinate with the Sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Sometimes a client visit is required
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- You are proactive and self-motivated: Able to make multiple calls to prospective customers daily
- You are willing to work both individually and contribute within a team environment
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- You have strong written and verbal skills in English, any other European language is an asset
- You have good organizational skills: able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple customers and opportunities in parallel
- You show a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You must be a professional user of MS Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- You must have experience in use of CRM Software, MS Dynamics preferred
- You have a minimum of 3 years proven experience success in direct and/or partner sales in an Inside Sales Representative role or higher
- You have a basic knowledge of Information Technology or Software Industries
- An asset: Key-user or Sales experience in CRM and/or ERP Software
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!