iText 7.1.4 is the fourth maintenance release for iText 7.1 Core/Community. We're also updating the add-ons pdfHTML to 2.1.1, pdfCalligraph to 2.0.2, and our License Key Library and Volume License Key Library to 3.0.4. In addition, we're also releasing a new maintenance version for our free PDF syntax viewer RUPS; it's the prerequisite for our plugins for IDEs pdfDebug, which are also being released.
SVG without width or height,
SVG path operators: H, V, h, v, and
a pull request for digital signatures.
append mode for partially compressed files, and
fix for Pages entry in Catalog.
Optional content requirements in PDF/A.
Copying AcroForm fields with a dot in their name.
Post-care issues for the integration of SVG & styled-xml-parser in the core.
Various SVG path parsing improvements.
A font caching and a font retrieval bug.
font selector improvement,
free resources immediately after usage (memory efficiency bug),
text alignment in tables, and
<br>in list items.
Fix perpetual loop for font
pdfCalligraph now ships with
Google Notofonts for reasonable default fonts in client applications.
Clearer warnings on volume license.
New event types can be sent to license counting service.
Fix lingering concurrency problem for Mac.
pdfDebug - all implementations on 2.0.1
Release containing upstream bugfixes of RUPS.
NetBeans: fix for NetBeans 9 + nb-javac compiler.
- [DEVSIX-2080] : Append mode works incorrectly for hybrid-reference documents.
- [DEVSIX-2162] : Could not initialize class com.itextpdf.styledxmlparser.jsoup.nodes.Entities$EscapeMode.
- [DEVSIX-2166] : The itext7.nuspec of .NET itextcore needs to be adapted for the merge of sxp and svg into itextcore.
- [DEVSIX-2193] : Empty svg javadoc jar deployed to Artifactory.
- [DEVSIX-2314] : HtmlConverter doesn't free resources after using them.
- [DEVSIX-1787] : No warning for "volume" license.
- [DEVSIX-2043] : SVG cannot handle 2 concatenated path instructions.
- [DEVSIX-2044] : SVG cannot handle 2 concatenated rational numbers.
- [RND-1011] : SVG: StyledXMLParserException for svg without width or height .
- [DEVSIX-1821] : /Parent reference missing when iText creates /Pages entries.
- [DEVSIX-1940] : CharacterRenderInfo assumes 1 char is 1 glyph.
- [DEVSIX-1947] : Min-width attribute of non-left aligned text does not properly adjust table cell border.
- [DEVSIX-2046] : NullpointerException when type doesn't exist in the Outline dictionary.
- [DEVSIX-2068] : Custom solution for PdfFont caching.
- [DEVSIX-2146] : pdfCalligraph goes into eternal loop for specific Gujarati text in font Shruti.
- [DEVSIX-2163] : Missing the name field in the OCProperties dictionary of PDF/A-2a.
- [RND-1105] : Fix Side effect of DEVSIX-1942.
- [DEVSIX-2017] : NullPointerException when Font doesn't exist in Resource dictionary.
- [DEVSIX-2171] : PDF Debug doesn't work on Netbeans 9 when nb-javac is installed.
- [DEVSIX-1881] : Ship Indic and Arabic fonts with pdfCalligraph and load them from pdfHTML.
- [DEVSIX-2150] : Investigate Vulnerability Note #332928 - Potential Vulnerability in GhostScript.
- [DEVSIX-2141] : Make svg and styled-xml-parser autoportable again..
- [DEVSIX-2168] : Include license section in pom of pdfCalligraph.
- [RND-909] : SVG: Paths H operator.
- [RND-1104] : SVG: Paths V Operator.
- [RND-1108] : Implement relative values for Svg Path instruction H/V (h and v operators).
- [DEVSIX-1932] : LiTagWorker does not process more than 1 <br/ > tag.
- [DEVSIX-2050] : Font selector & html2pdf : fix font-weight and font-family processing.
- [DEVSIX-1982] : Review Pull Request #27: Allow additional x509 extensions to be critical.
- [DEVSIX-2031] : iText7 is nearly 3 times slower than iText5 for the same functionality.
- [DEVSIX-2049] : SvgConverter: Create createPdf methods using a File.