About the job
What you'll do
iText is seeking 3 Business Development Representatives, one for the Western US, One for the Central US, and one for the Eastern US. As a BDR here, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. You will get support from your fellow BDRs, sales leadership, marketing, and our team of certified technology professionals. This job presents tremendous opportunity for candidates looking to start their career in sales as it offers high growth potential with great exposure to global technology sales and marketing.
Also, iText wants to train you so that you’re not only prepared for your BDR responsibilities, but you’re also ready to move into to your next career opportunity with us. We are committed to cultivating our future leaders and have built our BDR program for you to achieve multiple levels of promotion with increasing responsibilities and compensation.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of a leader in PDF document workflow, as well as the sales skills to drive an enterprise sales process, then please keep reading.
What you bring
In the first 30/60 days:
- Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive a regional support strategy in partnership with your Regional team, and BDR Leader.
- Familiarize yourself with iText’s messaging and understand how we do things
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your region or assigned territory
Our expectations of you within first 90 days:
- Conduct phone, email, and social media activities to potential prospects
- Use sales intelligence tools to identify new companies and individuals
- Qualify marketing generated leads to fully understand prospects’ needs
- Design and execute territory plan with their respective Region and Territory Manager(s)
- Grow and expand their knowledge of the electronic document management space
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with MS Office Tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoinBt..Experience in using CRM
iText is a fast growing, global technology company in the digital documents market. Our flagship product has over 6 million downloads and is relied upon by most of the fortune 500. We have added 3 new products this year and have an aggressive growth plan for the future. We are looking to expand our sales team meet the growing demand of our product.
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Representative to join our ISC team
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!