About the job
What you'll do
- You will manage a team of 2 sales representatives to make sure they achieve their targets and get the support to grow in their expertise.
- You will manage incoming inquiries and undertake outbound activities to secure sales of iText software in existing customers and new markets.
- You will sell iText licenses within your region with your team.
- You will proactively engage with prospects via telephone and email to understand their requirements and use cases to be able to position iText solutions.
- Identify and manage new sales opportunities withing existing and prospect accounts (upselling and cross selling). You will convert some existing deals to enterprise deals.
- Generate new opportunities by identifying and contacting prospects withing targeted markets (outbound selling). For this you will work closely with our marketing team by lead generation, …
- Maintain and oversee records within CRM.
- You will report to the Global VP of Sales.
What you bring
- You have 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment and you want to take a next step in coaching a team.
- You have a proven track record of over-achievement of sales quota.
- You have experience with different sales methods and use your experience to coach your team.
- You’re good at motivating other people and have a positive presence but understand how to improve your teams opportunity areas.
- Because of you background in a technology environment, you feel comfortable talking to more technical profiles (software developers, - architects, IT Managers, …).
- You work proactive: you want to transcend your team target.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English and German and/ or Russian.
You will thrive in this role if
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your sales and coaching skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!