What you'll do
The ideal person will provide effective guidance, experience and leadership to global company in the implementation and support of multiple applications in the areas of Sales, Marketing, R&D and Operations. This person will oversee and assess our current IT infrastructure, work with outside company to conduct audit and make any necessary and recommended decisions on creating a more robust system. They will work mainly to manage projects and systems, and will work closely with our DevOps person for any assistance.
Located in our Boston, USA office.
What you bring:
- Oversee the company’s internal IT needs, spanning all departments: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product Management, R&D.
- Take ownership of the various internal IT projects, working with external consultants when needed.
- Manage our IT vendors, partners and consultants. Work with requirements, scopes, timelines, deadlines and budgets. Keep cost effectiveness in mind.
- Optimize the current IT infrastructure and build for the company’s future needs.
- Determine business needs, analyze business processes, consult stakeholders and distill requirements.
- Define the corporate IT strategy
- At the same time, be hands-on when necessary, assisted by DevOps / IT Ops:
- Manage, configure and maintain Microsoft infrastructure: Office 365 (Exchange, Sharepoint, etc), Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Manage configure and maintain Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc
- Prepare tools for and assist with reporting and BI
- Ensure systems are stable and available, with user issues addressed in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Ensure that our IT systems are compliant with our Information Security Management System standards
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a bachelor's degree,
- You have 5 years experience in similar function,
- You have an analytical mind and quickly understand business processes
- You have good communication skills
- You have good project management skills,
- You have a broad technical background,
- You can combine a big picture and strategic view with a pragmatic hands-on approach for the needs of a growing technology company,
- You have a strong work ethic and good time management skills
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!