About the job
What you'll do
What you'll do:
- When a lead turns into a client, you come into action. You make the iText experience and journey as meaningful as possible and build up a relationship with your customers.
- You will be managing both customers and our partner network in the APAC region.
- As you have a sales background, you are comfortable working towards customer and positive net revenue retention targets. You apply a solution selling methodology and through your understanding of the customer’s challenges propose improvements so customers reach their goals.
- You take ownership of the recurring business in your region.
- Through your customer contacts and networking you will identify new sales opportunities. These sales opportunities will be taken up by the sales team and you will be rewarded upon closing.
- You report into the VP of Customer Success
What you bring
What you bring:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 3 – 5 years of account management and/or customer success management experience in a B2B software/technology environment.
- You are a farmer that wants to build customer relationships, an entrepreneur that values teamwork.
- Tech savvy, keen to learn and develop understanding of the iText products and associated applications.
- Our customers are enterprises and as a technology provider we typically interact with technical profiles (software developers, - architects, IT managers,…). You feel comfortable talking with these personas.
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral). Any other languages are a plus.
- Customer centric and outgoing personality
You will thrive in this role if
You will thrive in this role if...
- You like to work organized, correct and towards deadlines
- You like contact with customers and you have an eye for possible opportunities
- You’re customer oriented and assertive
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!