What you'll do
Responsible for promoting and raising awareness of iText’s product. Leads brainstorming sessions to find the best ways to attract customers to our website for lead conversion.
Creates and executes campaigns that appeal to their target audiences, which may consist of hundreds of thousands of customers or more.
Responsible for driving positive Click Through Raters (CTR), based on criteria and expectations from Sales.
What you bring:
- Create market segments and outreach campaigns and lead generation strategies for each of them.
- Manage outside vendors and partners as needed.
- Link business objectives to marketing campaigns and plan to meet future business needs.
- Define metrics and measures to track marketing campaigns and results.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Microsoft CRM and Click Dimensions
- Define and segment customers to determine appropriate outreach strategies.
- Create and update content and marketing campaigns.
- Work across teams to ensure lead generation goals are met.
- Evaluate and maintain marketing databases and software, ensuring usability.
- Evaluate and select platforms for marketing campaigns, then implement and measure results.
- Write reports to document current and projected metrics and market conditions.
- Create automated dashboards and metrics for rapid sales understanding.
- Initiate and track sales campaigns to identify growth, challenges and risks.
- Create, execute and monitor inbound, nurturing or drip campaigns.
- Support awareness and attendance for major company events
You will thrive in this role if
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years Prior experience.
- Must have a highly analytical mindset
- Must be able to coordinate campaigns globally in multiple languages.
- Must be results/metrics driven
- Highly creative
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities;
- An international atmosphere;
- Great team diversity;
- Rewarding compensation packages;
- and a fun work environment