About the job
What you'll do
- You ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all online communications.
- You plan, strategize, and execute all creative, digital campaigns through appropriate channels, both paid and free, to build awareness, engagement, lead conversion, and brand loyalty. You will be using retargeting, social media, Drift chatbot… to increase traffic, reduce bounce rate, and increase visitor satisfaction.
- You plan and manage the content of our website together with the content contributors, i.e. product managers, product marketing managers, brand managers.
- You work together with our web developer to constantly improve the UX of website.
- You ensure first-page rankings for top keywords by incorporating SEO best practices into the website architecture and content.
- You evaluate the performance via A/B Testing, Google Analytics, Moz and other tools, to improve conversion rates, and propose optimisations.
- You develop relevant dashboards and use analytical tools to analyze the results and improve the performance: you track, measure (analytics) and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI and KPIs and refine campaigns for a website, social media, online communities and content.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, multimedia or similar
- Expert knowledge of Drupal 8 CMS and UX best practices
- Vast experience with digital marketing (inbound and outbound)
- Expert knowledge of digital analytics, tracking and implementing, interpretation of dashboards, reporting (Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Indepth knowledge of SEO, SEM, retargeting and online advertising
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical and detailed oriented
- Able to work autonomously, hands-on flexible mindset
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years experience in digital marketing
You will thrive in this role if
- You are creative and think outside of the box
- You have strong interpersonal skills, team player
- You are a self-starter, accustomed to working in a fast-changing environment who enjoys and takes pride in delivering compelling value propositions to market
- You have a high attention to detail and an eye for quality
- You have a strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- You are able to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations
iText is a fast growing technology company. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore and Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program,
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities,
- State-of-the-art office space, with even the possibility for some R&R in our fully equipped 'Cosy Corner' (coffee, sodas, fresh fruits and cookies, ...),
- Ability to work in a modern office building and the chance to meet like-minded people, as 'our' tower houses lots of other leading international technology start-ups,
- In-house restaurant in the building, with delicious food choice, and with discount for iText employees,
- Easy access for car, bike and public transport, closeby to all main access roads, railway station etc.,
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues!