About the job
What you'll do
- Build and execute our digital strategy across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of our products
- Project manage and coordinate the end-to-end digital online strategy: from research and strategy, creative concept and asset development, execution, optimization, and post-launch review
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in context of the customer journey and user flows
- Identify conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Own our SEO strategy: manage SEO to grow new and repeat traffic to our website
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, webinars, etc.
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices within the marketing team
- Run A/B and multivariate tests across digital channels to analyze and improve performance against business KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Measure and report of all digital marketing campaigns and efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Extensive experience in key areas of marketing: SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, SEA, and performance marketing
- Hands-on experience of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and marketing automation software
- Critical thinking skills – determine which tactics, ideas and objectives are right for our products and markets
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management and verbal skills
- Experience with creating video content is a plus
- Experienced with Adobe Creative
- Positive attitude, desire to learn and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team
- Master or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
You will thrive in this role if
- You're a skilled digital marketer who has a keen interest in constantly optimising SERP results and organic CTR.
- An ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced technology environment.
- You're interested in playing a key role in our team by accelerating our growth through our digital channels.
iText is a fast-growing technology company active in the digital documents space and a leader in PDF technology. The company’s flagship product is an open-source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net (C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Singapore, and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program,
- Flexible work schedule
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities,
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues!