About the job
What you'll do
- Manage and design Dynamics 365 CE from a technical perspective;
- Build foundations of Dynamics 365 CE and prepare for future scaling;
- Integration of applications in the current eco-system;
- Analyze issues and change requests and define solutions for them;
- Implement process automation using workflows and plugins;
- Manage projects end to end;
- Work in a development / test / production cycle;
- Work in a periodical release schedule where we ship functionality to the business on a regular basis;
- Work together the business leaders, key business users and executives to bring changes to a successful conclusion.
What you bring
- An analytical mind who loves getting to the root of things;
- You quickly understand business processes;
- You translate complexity to simplicity;
- You are firmly rooted in online technologies with at least 3 years of experience in the Dynamics 365 CE technology stack;
- You are knowledgeable in business processes in the areas of CRM and are keen to learn about processes in other areas (Finance, HR);
- You are result orientated, stress resistant and able to work in a structured way;
- You are communicative and user -oriented;
- You are proactive and a team player.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a deep affinity of the Dynamics 365 CE platform Power Apps, Power Automate and Dataverse technology stack;
- You can work effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations;
- You are knowledgeable in API webservices such as REST or SOAP;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of C#.NET in a web environment is an asset;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, and/or Git is an asset.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies);
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity;
- Motivating compensation & benefits program;
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities;
- State-of-the-art office space... with even the possibility for some R&R in our fully equipped 'Cosy Corner' (coffee, sodas, fresh fruits and cookies, ...)
- Ability to work in a modern office building and the chance to meet like-minded people, as 'our' tower houses lots of other leading international technology start-ups;
- In-house restaurant in the building, with delicious food choice ... with discount for iText employees, Easy access for car, bike and public transport ... close by to all main access roads, railway station, ...
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues