About the job
What you'll do
- Work closely with the US Field Marketing Manager, your regional Sales team and the other members in the marketing team to pursue marketing initiatives in line with the regional strategies,
- Help grow the iText brand in your region(s) through a.o. local PR efforts, award submissions, events…
- Execute the targeted, multi-channel demand and lead generation campaigns (acquisition and upsell, ABM…) as developed by the US Field Marketing Manager,
- Set up the campaigns in the marketing automation platform, analyse the results together with the US Field Marketing Manager and make recommendations for improvements,
- Create localized content relevant for your audience(s) while maintaining alignment with global brand, messaging & strategy, such as blog posts, emails, landing pages and more.
- Maintain the regional event calendar which includes local industry tradeshows, our own local offline and online events (webinars),
- Manage all trade show and conference planning, logistics, set up regional webinars, and follow up for your region(s).
What you bring
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns at international technology companies
- Proven experience in event management,
- Knowledge of using standard marketing tools including CRM, marketing automation platforms,
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (Microsoft Office),
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills,
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude,
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills are required,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently, multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented,
- Strong intercultural competence and experience working in a global organization,
- Master or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, marketing or communications.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are results-driven with an ability to execute independently, self-motivator
- You are able to adapt quickly to changing requirements while executing with quality and creativity
- You have a keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills
- You have superb communication and presentation skills, including ‘story-telling’ skills, both written and oral
- Are available to occasionally travel inside and outside of the United States
iText is a fast-growing technology company active in the digital documents space and a leader in PDF technology. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net (C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program,
- Flexible work schedule
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities,
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues!