What you'll do
We are looking to fill this position for our Belgian office (Ghent).
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the Human Resources Management based on the company’s strategy and be the sparring partner for local management for all HR matters.
What you bring
- You have experience in a general HR-function for minimum 7 years and at least 3 years in a HR-strategic role (as HR BP or HR Manager)
- You are strategic and empathic
- Passionate by HR
- You are pragmatic and resultdriven
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Dutch
- A good knowledge of the Belgian social law
- Discrete and accurate and have a good knowledge MS Office
You will thrive in this role if
- You determine and implement the HR policies and processes based on the company’s general strategy and goals
- You are an HR business partner for local management
- You determine and implement the short term and long term HR-strategy for the company
- You have the end responsibility for a correct and timely payroll of the employees
- You are responsible for the talent acquisition strategy
- Together with management you are responsible for the talent management strategy including development and engagement
- You are responsible for all employee relations within the company
- You follow the social law and HR-trends in everything you do in HR
- You are point of contact for all employees with HR-questions
- You act as a change manager when needed
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore and Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!