About the job
What you'll do
- Manage, configure and maintain Microsoft infrastructure: Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.), Dynamics CRM, Azure AD platform etc.
- Pro-actively ensure systems are stable and available, with problems and issues addressed in a timely manner (2nd and 3rd line support)
- Assist with all release and configuration related tasks
- Anticipate in the fully automatic setting up of the uniform environments within Amazon AWS.
- Install, set-up, configure, test and service computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Assist in identifying and solving security risks to our processes and systems
- You’ll deploy and maintain tools in our production environment and support developers with the usage of new technologies/services (Microservices, React, various AWS services,…).
What you bring
- You have a bachelor’s degree,
- You have 3-5-year experience in a similar function,
- You have an analytical mind and quickly understand business processes,
- You have a broad technical background and feel comfortable both in a Windows and Linux environment,
- Knowledge of Cloud services Iaas, Paas, Saas
- Good knowledge of VMWare, PowerShell, Microsoft replication DFSR, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, …
- Basic knowledge Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Mesos
- Understanding of data security best practices
- Provide integrations with monitoring, backups and disaster recovery and are able to automate these.
You will thrive in this role if
You have a passion for technology and like to study, analyze and evaluate new solutions in order to overcome challenges.
You are flexible, systematic, orderly and solution oriented. You like to work in a team and you use your ability to learn to grow with your evolving working conditions
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year (somewhere over the world) with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities
- State-of-the-art office space... with even the possibility for some R&R in our fully equipped 'Cosy Corner' (coffee, sodas, fresh fruits and cookies, ...)
- Ability to work in a modern office building and the chance to meet like-minded people, as 'our' tower houses lots of other leading international technology start-ups
- In-house restaurant in the building, with delicious food choice ... with discount for iText employees,
- Easy access for car, bike and public transport ... close by to all main access roads, railway station, ...
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues