About the job
What you'll do
- Oversee the company’s internal IT needs, spanning all departments: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product Management, R&D.
- Take ownership of the various internal IT projects, working with external consultants when needed.
- Manage our IT vendors, partners and consultants. Work with requirements, scopes, timelines, deadlines and budgets. Keep cost effectiveness in mind.
- Optimize the current IT infrastructure and build for the company’s future needs.
- Determine business needs, analyze business processes, consult stakeholders and distill requirements.
- Define the corporate IT strategy
- At the same time, be hands-on when necessary, assisted by DevOps / IT Ops:
- Manage, configure and maintain Microsoft infrastructure: Office 365 (Exchange, Sharepoint, etc), Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Manage configure and maintain Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc
- Prepare tools for and assist with reporting and BI
- Ensure systems are stable and available, with user issues addressed in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults o Ensure that our IT systems are compliant with our Information Security Management System standards
What you bring
- You have a Master's degree,
- You have 5 years experience in similar function,
- You have an analytical mind and quickly understand business processes,
- You have good communication skills,
- You have good project management skills,
- You have a broad technical background,
- You can combine a big picture and strategic view with a pragmatic hands-on approach for the needs of a growing technology company,
- You have a strong work ethic and good time management skills
You will thrive in this role if
You have a passion for technology and like to study, analyze and evaluate new solutions in order to overcome challenges.
You're able to take a step back and use your strategic mind to connect different departments, detect their needs and translate them into one structured environment.
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .NET (C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!