About the job
What you'll do
- Working with resellers to research, accept and facilitate new compliance opportunities
- Grow compliance market opportunities in Asia & Oceania
- Communicate with leads and opportunities to get them to a sales ready stage
- Communicate with customer/user top level technical and legal executives
- Build rapport with a user to transform a software compliance issue into a long term partnership
- Become knowledgeable within AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- Understand iText as product and exercise the market for potential growth
- Document work accurate in CRM system
- Liaise between iText sales and legal teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
- Participate in software compliance related events & conferences
What you bring
- The ability to identify, research and formalize a comprehensive a support strategy for Asia and Oceania in partnership with our team
- A passion to solve complex problems to a long term solution
- Experience building growth strategies
- A strong understanding of technology and how pieces of technology interact
- Grow and expand your knowledge of AGPLv3 and other open source licensing
- The ability to understand a wide breadth of knowledge (communication, legal, and technical)
- Strong ability to work independently, as well as within a team
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- 3+ years in a technical or technology legal position
- English required, Multilingual preferred
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have very strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience in using CRM
iText is a fast growing, global technology company in the digital documents market. Our flagship product has over 6 million downloads and is relied upon by most of the fortune 500. We have added 3 new products this year and have an aggressive growth plan for the future. We are looking to expand our sales team meet the growing demand of our product.
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows.
We are currently looking to recruit a Software Compliance Manager to join our APAC team
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
You will be a part of an international team, reporting to the Director of Legal & Compliance whom is located in the US.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!