About the job
What you'll do
- Develop and implement regional marketing plans for our business in the US, and other regions if requested, to meet the corporate regional objectives, with the support of your colleagues in the marketing team
- Work closely with your regional Sales teams to pursue marketing initiatives in line with the regional strategies,
- In charge of growing the iText brand in your region(s)
- Accelerate sales pipeline and achieve marketing revenue targets for the region(s) by creating and executing targeted, multi-channel demand and lead generation campaigns (acquisition and upsell)
- Use Account Based Marketing best practices to pursue joint sales/marketing activities in the region(s)
- Create localized content relevant for your audience(s) while maintaining alignment with global brand, messaging & strategy
- Initiate and execute local PR and social media activity
- Manage all trade show and conference planning, logistics, and follow up for your region(s)
- Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
What you bring
- You have 8 years plus of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns at international technology companies
- You have data-driven marketing skills including testing and analytical techniques, metrics for measuring marketing performance, data gathering, interpretation and recognizing quality data, data-driven strategy, cross-functional management
- Vast experience in event management
- You have strong intercultural competence and experience working in a global organization
- Master or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, marketing or communications.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are results-driven with an ability to execute independently, self-motivator
- You are able to adapt quickly to changing requirements while executing with quality and creativity
- You have a keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills
- You have superb communication and presentation skills, including ‘story-telling’ skills, both written and oral
- Are available to occasionally travel
iText is a fast-growing technology company active in the digital documents space and a leader in PDF technology. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net (C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore and Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program,
- Flexible work schedule
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities,
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues!