What you'll do
- Plan amazing events internationally and execute them – with a focus on getting more quality leads and exposure;
- Be the wizard behind the curtain, as our social media guru – with a target to increase quality engagement and followers 30%;
- Follow up with those quality leads from your incredible events and our inbound with Marketing Campaign support – with a goal to convert more leads every event;
- Be a part of small, energetic marketing team and work collaboratively with us.
What you bring:
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills: whether writing or speaking, you’re able to express ideas clearly and powerfully, always taking into consideration brand voice and intended audience;
- At least 3-5 years of experience with social media, Microsoft Office Suite, event planning, event coordination and logistics;
- At least 1 year of Marketing Campaign experience;
- Bonus if you have ever worked with marketing automation in Marketo or Click Dimensions.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are passionate about marketing and events and can get excited about IT - particularly about software development practices, processes and technologies. We are looking for teammates who can speak concretely and passionately about why you want to do this work;
- You are always “on”: you pay attention to the latest trends; you love reading and experimenting. You use these insights to drive your ideas and creativity;
- You are a team and community player: You recognize and value the need to work cross-functionally, internally and externally, and are always looking for ways to “connect the dots”;
- You possess good judgement: You’re able to set goals and priorities with an understanding of tradeoffs;
- You approach work with strong sense of ownership: as a startup, we’re building the plane as we fly it, which means you need to take initiative, have comfort with ambiguity, be open to learning and growing, and execute when things are less than perfect;
- You can travel up to 25% internationally and nationally.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.