What you'll do
- Configure our CRM system (Dynamics 365 for Sales) to adjust to our organizations rapidly changing business processes.
- Support the migration from Marketo to ClickDimensions and facilitate with the roll out of ClickDimensions.
- Support the role out of an ERP with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Convert our Excel reporting to Power BI.
- Create, analyze and deliver business trends in Power BI/excel.
- Manage the .NET license portal between CRM and Azure Portal
- Analyze the business requirements and convert them to working solutions.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Be an expert in new features and functionalities
What you bring:
- You have a Bachelor degree,
- You have 1-3 year experience in similar function, focus on compliance is a plus,
- You have an analytical mind and quickly understand business processes,
- You have good communication skills,
- You can analyze trends in Microsoft system to propose system changes.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Sales,
- You can create entities, fields, views, relationships, business process flows, processes, business rules,
- You can create dashboard, reports and charts.
- You know how to configure security with business units, teams, security roles and field security profiles.
- You can create plugins and custom workflow activities with C#.NET.
- You know how to call a webservice with the REST or SOAP protocol.
- You understand how Dynamics 365 for Sales integrates with SharePoint.
- You understand how Dynamics 365 for Sales integrates with Exchange Online.
- You know the process to migrate from a development environment to a live environment
- You communicate with the sales team and give them the necessary training
- You know how to configure ClickDimensions,
- You know how build email templates, form captures, surveys, subscription lists, …
- You can configure lead scoring
- You know how to use the tracking scripts
- You know how to use campaign automation
- You communicate with the internal marketing staff and give them the necessary training
- Knowledge of Portal Capabilities in Microsoft365
- You can build calls and workflow from Portal to AWS
- You can work on logic to automate the creation of license keys with CRM and Portal
- Knowledge of Power BI and DocumentsCorePack is a plus.
- Knowledge of Business Central or other ERP, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Flow is a plus
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore) and in the USA (Boston).
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
Competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
A fun, open atmosphere with freedom to own your responsibilities in an entrepreneurial way.