About the job
What you'll do
The role’s purpose is to support the iText Software sales teams and prospective customers with technical expertise. This person should become a champion with respect to iText products, being able to offer advice and technical guidance.
What you bring
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and applications of the iText products;
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support customers and their implementations;
- Develop rapport with top tier clients and serve as customer advocate to internal departments and partners, who are mostly software developers;
- Provide strategic pre-sales support; including needs analysis, problem solving, thinking along with customer, advising and consulting with technical challenges;
- Train iText Software sales teams on iText products and technologies, and software development topics in general;
- Develop customer relationships by providing technical information;
- Analyse customer feedback to distill feature requests and bug reports as input for the iText Product Management Department driving the product roadmaps.
You will thrive in this role if
- Bachelor level in IT or software development or equal by experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Broad technical background: platforms, tools, languages, environments, architectures, etc
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of iText and PDF
- Minimum 3 years experience in a development environment, either Java or .NET based is a must
- Experience troubleshooting issues with customers is a plus.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!