About the job
What you'll do
Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error retests, or usability.
- Document software defects and report to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Document test procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Develop or specifies standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Conduct software compatibility tests.
What you bring
We are looking for a highly motivated new colleague, preferably with a bachelor's degree in engineering and up to at least 3 to 5 years of related experience.
You are excellent in verbal and written communication and just love Quality Control Analysis.
Mathematics, complex problem solving, systems evaluation & analysis ... attract you.
You are known for your strong judgment and decision making.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a detailed knowledge of Java and/or .NET
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of iText or PDF is an asset.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies)
- An international atmosphere,
- Great team diversity,
- Rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!