What you'll do
The brand manager oversees marketing planning, execution, and brand management within the European region.
The brand manager ensures that the brand is positioned in the market and takes brand ownership. He/she will provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies for the region. The brand manager will also deliver brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
What you bring:
- Research target markets providing feedback into product development, and working with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to understand and determine objectives and goals.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet those objectives and goals.
- Develop and deliver demand generation campaigns
- Create content, messaging and brand identity for regional market
- Plan and execute event campaigns
- Develop and execute public relations campaigns with agency with the region
- Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
- Manage the selection, training and development of marketing staff.
- Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- You have 10 years plus of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- You have Data-driven marketing skills including testing and analytical techniques, metrics for measuring marketing performance, data gathering, interpretation and recognizing quality data, data-driven strategy, cross-functional management
- You can work with large amounts of information to see the ‘bigger picture’
- You have ‘Story-telling’ skills both written and oral
- Your emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills help you to adapt and to solve problems
- You have actionable knowledge of SEM and SEO, social media, email and mobile marketing
- Your project managing skills are combined with critical thinking and analytical skills
- You have knowledge of cross channel and cross platform tools
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities;
- An international atmosphere;
- Great team diversity;
- Rewarding compensation packages;
- and a fun work environment