About the job
What you'll do
- Provide operations and analytical support to the revenue generating teams by synthesizing outputs from multiple systems into actionable, data-driven processes and strategies.
- Build needed reports and dashboards and create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for all Customer meetings, QBRs, and other critical meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals.
- Partner with Marketing team to monitor and report on funnel operations and performance, and ensure application of appropriate actions.
- Support integration of new marketing tools, channels, and lead gen sources.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM function, partnering with Marketing and Customer Success and Support.
- Own creation of reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Drive operational excellence and be the key business user for CRM for the Revenue organization
- Collaborate with the iText Sales Administrator to ensure data quality and partner in the development of sustainable data practices and processes.
- Identify opportunities for improved business efficiency and revenue gains.
What you bring
- 3-4 years in Revenue/Sales/Finance Analytics or similar role.
- You have an analytical mind and are used to optimizing processes.
- You are operationally minded, learn systems quickly and have a knack for applying technology and systems to revenue generating processes.
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and are just as comfortable gathering requirements from non-technical business users as you are communicating these requirements to engineers.
- You have a strong track record of driving superb performance in GTM functions.
- You never stop asking why, constantly forming and testing hypotheses, making sure to validate all assumptions with data.
- You are equally able to grasp the big picture, and the various components working towards that end.
- You are insightful, resourceful, motivated, and find fulfillment by enabling others
- You have worked extensively with CRM software (preferably MS Dynamics CRM)
- You are process driven, experienced with implementing the necessary processes and policies
- Experience with PowerBi or a similar tool is an asset.
You will thrive in this role if
- You like optimizing different processes.
- You’re good at communicating with different people and business user to find out their specific needs.
- You’re able to translate business requirements to our IT/ engineering team.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- You have experience in use of CRM software, MS Dynamics preferred.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!
- a brand new office in Boston.