About the job
What you'll do
- Provide strong and credible leadership to the sales manager and ISC sales team.
- Set a unified direction for the complete US sales and ensure priorities are always clear to achieve assigned sales targets, as well as an individual and as a team
- Develop, retain and mentor high-performant and highly engaged sales professionals
- Identify major key accounts, with focus on current customer base and develop account planning to increase revenue
- Oversee the overall team productivity and track critical KPI’s to act promptly on areas that should require attention and correction
- Design key business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives.
- Collaborate in marketing activities and identify regional business development actions
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals particularly the major high-level opportunities
- Actively engage in increasing the overall awareness of PDF functionality and use cases in the region
- Be an active contributor to the success and targets of the Boston office and collaborate perfectly with the other sales offices (EMEA & APAC)
What you bring
- Proven experience as a senior sales executive with the ability to manage, motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results
- At least 7 years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing technical sales environment
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Able to manage a high-performing sales team
- Ability to work synergistically together with sales leaders/other offices in a global organization
- Strong communication skills both as a People Manager as well as a Commercial Leader.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations
- Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and consideration
- Strong communication skills and speaking another language is a plus
- Willingness to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of iText
You will thrive in this role if
10+ years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
Must be a self-starter who can work with little supervision and is driven to achieve quarterly targets
Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations
Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
History of coordination within multi-functional teams to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- A challenging job in an international company with ongoing strong growth ambitions
- The opportunity to take on a strategic position within our company and to influence our success
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus structure
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- A fun, open atmosphere with freedom to own your responsibilities in an entrepreneurial way
- Flexible work environment