About the job
What you'll do
What you'll do:
- You will manage incoming inquiries and undertake outbound activities to secure sales of iText software in existing customers and new markets
- You will sell iText licenses within your region
- You will proactively engage with prospects via telephone and email to understand their requirements and use cases to be able to position iText solutions.
- Identify and manage new sales opportunities withing existing and prospect accounts (upselling and cross selling).
- Generate new opportunities by identifying and contacting prospects withing targeted markets (outbound selling). For this you will work closely with our marketing team by lead generation.
- Maintain and oversee records within CRM.
- You will report to the Head of APAC sales.
What you bring
What you bring:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- You have 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a B2B software industry/ technology environment.
- You have a proven track record of over-achievement of sales quota.
- You have experience with different sales methods.
- Because of you background in a technology environment, you feel comfortable talking to more technical profiles (software developers, - architects, IT Managers, …).
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Customer centric and outgoing personality.
You will thrive in this role if
You will thrive in this role if...
- You have a passion for Sales in a B2B software environment.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- You had international exposure, working with clients throughout the APAC region.
- You show a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships.
- You have experience in use of CRM Software, MS Dynamics preferred.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!