What you'll do
- Collaborate with Director of Sales and Territory Managers to find net new deals;
- Maintain and develop current client relationships from a specific account base;
- Develop segment specific messaging to drive higher response rates and lead generation;
- Qualify and foster relationships with daily marketing generated leads;
- Work with Channel Partners on outbound prospecting campaigns;
- Represent iText at industry conferences;
- Research and use sales enablement tools including CRM, email automation, list acquisition, analytics and social media.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of a leader in PDF document workflow, as well as the sales skills to drive sales process, then please keep reading.
What you bring:
- Consistent track record of exceeding performance expectations and metrics.
- Strong time-management skills, ability to keep many concurrent projects on track.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate iText business value to varying roles from C-level to developer.
- A very analytical mind, constantly evaluating results and trends, setting hypothesizes, measuring outcomes and coming up with new and better ways to accomplish goals.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in a technology company.
- BA/BS degree required.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a validated successful background in selling software development tools (SDKs, Middleware, QA tools, etc.).
- You have a working knowledge of enterprise IT organizations, in-house application development life cycles, and enterprise/government procurement processes.
- You have experience selling and a strong track record of achievement to customers in the SMB space.
- You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, while demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- You will be able to travel to your region when appropriate.
iText is a fast growing, global technology company in the digital documents market. Our flagship product has over 6 million downloads and is relied upon by most of the fortune 500. We have added 3 new products this year and have an aggressive growth plan for the future. We are looking to expand our sales team meet the growing demand of our product.
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows.
We are currently looking to recruit a Territory Manager to join our ISC team
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!