About the job
What you'll do
- As part of our team, decide together where to improve our automated processes and to outline the future of these.
- Work on the existing test framework to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error retests, or usability.
- Design test scenarios in Gherkin based upon given requirements and automate these test scenarios by implementing test code in Java and .NET.
- Fine tune the tooling used in our pipelines to ensure the quality of the iText code.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
What you bring
- We are looking for a highly motivated new colleague, preferably with a bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent by a 5 year experience.
- You are a developer with a knack for Quality and Automation, a Quality Engineer with programming skills and automation experience or a Software Process Engineer in the correct domain.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Mathematics, complex problem solving, systems evaluation & analysis ... attract you.
- You are known for your strong judgment and decision making.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a detailed knowledge of Java and/or .NET
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of iText or PDF is an asset.
- Knowledge of Groovy, Jenkins, Jira, Cucumber, Gherkin and/or Git is an asset.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies),
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity,
- Motivating compensation & benefits program
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities
- State-of-the-art office space... with even the possibility for some R&R in our fully equipped 'Cosy Corner' (coffee, sodas, fresh fruits and cookies, ...)
- Ability to work in a modern office building and the chance to meet like-minded people, as 'our' tower houses lots of other leading international technology start-ups
- In-house restaurant in the building, with delicious food choice ... with discount for iText employees,
- Easy access for car, bike and public transport ... close by to all main access roads, railway station, ...
- But above all ... a great place to work and terrific colleagues