About the job
What you'll do
The role’s purpose is to support customers & prospects with building their solutions using iText technology. This person should become a champion with iText’s products, being able to offer expert technical guidance.
What you bring
In the first 30/60 days:
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of the iText Software library
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations
- Develop proof-of-concept solutions for customers during the sales process
- Provide strategic pre and post-sales support; including technical customer support, needs analysis, and general sales support
- Analyze customer feedback to distill feature requests and bug reports, then translate those to product requirements
- Experience in a development environment, either Java or .NET based is a must;
- Experience troubleshooting issues with customers is a plus.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
iText is a fast growing, global technology company in the digital documents market. Our flagship product has over 6 million downloads and is relied upon by most of the fortune 500.
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows.
We are currently looking to recruit a Solutions Architect to join our Boston office.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- An international atmosphere,
- Great team diversity,
- Rewarding compensation packages, and
- A fun work environment!