What you'll do
iText is seeking 2 Sr. Territory Managers, one for the Western US and one for the Central US. The Sr. Territory Manager will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and lead customer expansion for our award-winning PDF document workflow technology.
If you have a consistent track record of success and possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of a leader in PDF document workflow, as well as the sales skills to drive an enterprise sales process, then please keep reading.
What you bring:
In the first 30/60 days:
- Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive territory strategy using all of the resources provided you, which include: field marketing, inside lead/demand generation, channel/partner alliance teams, inside sales and/or a territory manager within your region
- Familiarize yourself with iText’s messaging and understand how we do things
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your named accounts or assigned territory
Our expectations of you within first 90 days:
- Drive complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, and C-level executives
- Work effectively with sales management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Document daily sales activities in DynamicsCRM, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Master iText’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working closely with our channel partners
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Deliver weekly business reports to Sales Leadership on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, etc.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a validated successful background in selling software development tools (SDKs, Middleware, QA tools, etc.).
- You have a working knowledge of enterprise IT organizations, in-house application development life cycles, and enterprise/government procurement processes.
- You are a proven solution seller with a strong track record of consistent Enterprise sales over achievement to customers with over 5000 employees.
- You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, while demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- You will be able to travel to your region when appropriate.
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!