What you'll do
You will drive the technical product development by identifying opportunities and making the technical roadmap for new products.
What you bring:
- Analyse customers' needs by collaborating closely with sales and engineering team
- Create product requirements that are later to be consumed by the engineering and QA team
- Collaborate with engineering team for prioritizing work, determining the best technical solutions, tracking ongoing development and timelines.
- Evaluate market competition by comparing the iText products to competitors' products
- Prepare short and long term product roadmap
- Determine upcoming software releases together with sales, marketing and engineering team
- Set product pricing
- Actively engage in sales cycle to gain deeper insight on customer needs
- Collaborate with technical writer and make sure that necessary documentation is in place
- Attend and contribute to conferences and workshops
You will thrive in this role if
- You have experience in a technical product management role (a must), ideally also software development experience (in total +- 10 years)
- You have a passion for software development and its evolution
- You are confident in a customer-facing role
- You are a team player at ease in cross-functional teams (frequently interacting with developers, engineers, sales executives)
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills
- A working knowledge of Java and/or .NET is a big plus
- You have at least a Master's degree or equal by experience
iText is looking for extraordinary people to join our PDF thought leadership team. An entrepreneurial, inspirational and fun place to work, iText is a fast growing, innovation driven international company that is always looking for great new talent. Join us today as we continue our work on the future of digital workflows
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!