About the job
What you'll do
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns throughout the customer journey, across a range of verticals and personas
- Develop and deliver technical content through product sheets, blogs, eBooks, videos, demos, customer case studies, etc.
- Support marketing as they communicate the product value propositions and the technical content to their stakeholders.
- Assist in planning and supporting the go-to-market strategy aligned with the regional sales and marketing teams
- Track the market and competition for insights
- Ensure – where possible - that our presence within key developer communities, is highly compelling, using the right tone, message and authenticity, and that we are furthering our business outcome
- Support the development of effective sales assets and training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offering and key positioning
What you bring
- Preferably 7 years of experience in product marketing for B2B software products and solutions, ideally open source
- Hands-on experience with value messaging, technical writing, thought leadership, and sales enablement is important
- Experience in messaging towards developers (a must)
- Experience in a development environment, either Java, .Net or another technology (a must)
- Master level, and technical background
You will thrive in this role if
- You have strong interpersonal skills, team player
- You are a self-starter, accustomed to working in a fast-changing environment who enjoys and takes pride in delivering compelling value propositions to market
- You have a high attention to detail and an eye for quality
- You have a strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- You are able to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore and Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your marketing skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!