About the job
What you'll do
You will be the technical expert on iText’s products and technologies to advise and consult our customers with the PDF needs in their development.
What you bring
- Become a developer expert in the features, benefits and applications of the iText Software library.
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support customers and their coding implementations.
- Develop rapport with top tier clients and serve as customer advocate to internal departments and partners, whom are mostly software developers.
- Provide strategic post-sales support; including needs analysis, development problem solving, thinking along with customer, advising and consulting with technical challenges.
- Develop customer relationships by providing technical information.
- Analyze customer feedback to distill feature requests and bug reports as input for the iText Product Management Department driving the product's roadmaps.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a bachelor's Degree in software engineering or IT
- Detailed knowledge of Java and/or .NET
- You understand notions of a wide range of technologies, platforms and systems (preferred).
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of iText or PDF is an asset.
iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The company’s flagship product is an open source software library to create and manipulate PDF documents in Java and .Net(C#). There are currently millions of iText users, both open source and commercial. iText’s customers (software developers, technology vendors, software integrators) range through the fields of technology, financial, public, government and health care sectors including many of the Fortune 500 companies. iText has dedicated international teams with offices in Belgium (Ghent), Asia (Singapore and Korea) and in the USA (Boston).
As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities;
- An international atmosphere;
- Great team diversity;
- Rewarding compensation packages;
- and a fun work environment