About the job
What you'll do
- Design test scenarios in Gherkin (Xray for Jira) based upon given requirements and automate these test scenarios by implementing test code in Java and .NET.
- Work with the existing test framework to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error retests, or usability
- Fine tune the tooling used in our pipelines to ensure the quality of the iText code
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
What you bring
- We are looking for a highly motivated new colleague, preferably with a bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent by a 5 year experience
- You are a developer with a knack for Quality and Automation or a Quality Engineer with programming skills and automation experience
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication
- Mathematics, complex problem solving, systems evaluation & analysis ... attract you.
- You are known for your strong judgment and decision making
- Accuracy and attention to detail
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a detailed knowledge of Java and/or .NET
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You like improving processes and solving complex issues
- Knowledge of iText and/or PDF syntax is an asset
- Knowledge of Selenium is an asset
- Knowledge of Groovy, Jenkins, Jira, Cucumber, Gherkin and/or Git is an asset
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies), this role is a great way to learn and grow your skills,
- an international atmosphere,
- great team diversity,
- rewarding compensation packages, and
- a fun work environment!