Thank you for your interest in our pdf tool for invoices add-on - pdfInvoice , we hope you will enjoy using our product and share your experiences with us and the iText community. We will walk you through the installation process, from downloading iText 7 pdfInvoice to adding the dependency to your .NET building tool.
Finally, if you would require extra help please have a look at our FAQs or the community discussion at StackOverflow. If you are interested in getting support of our in-house developers and/or a license key for commercial iText products, you will need to acquire a commercial license.
Before you install
- If you want to use pdfInvoice for non-commercial purposes, make sure you have read and agreed upon the AGPL license. All downloads we offer open-sourcce come with the AGPL license model.
- Make sure you have purchased a commercial license of iText 7 Core and pdfInvoice - if for commercial purposes. All downloads we offer closed-source come with our commercial license model.
- For closed-source pdfInvoice installation , download and install the proper license key library.
- Install iText 7 Core or Community.
- Important remark: in the installation guide we use NuGet as building tool for .NET.
Using the Central Repository
Simply add iText 7 pdfInvoice by typing the following command in the NuGet Package manager: Install-Package itext7.pdfinvoice
Using the iText Artifactory Server
iText 7 pdfInvoice NuGet packages are also available on the iText Artifactory server. You can add it as a custom NuGet repository to Visual Studio. In the NuGet Package Manager, go to the settings and add the following URL as a package source: https://repo.itextsupport.com/api/nuget/nuget. You can also browse the iText Artifactory server and download NuGet packages manually.
iText 7 Core .NET on GitHub
The source code is available on GitHub. You can download the modules (.nupkg) of iText 7 pdfInvoice in a single ZIP file for .NET. Version.