iText 2.0.4 is a release for iText 2
- Changes made by Xavier
- We have moved from CVS to SVN! Xavier is also starting a JDK 1.3 and a 1.5 branch for iText.
- BarcodePDF417: use StringBuffer instead of concatenating strings. side effect: code now compiles with jdk13.
- Dynamic generation of the MANIFEST.MF file (change in the ANT script)
- Several code clean up operations
- Changes made by Paulo
- TIFF: broken tiffs may not have the next IFD pointer
- HTMLWorker: added ImageProvider to be able to select arbitrary images based on the "src" property
- PdfPKCS7: the X509 parsing code for the sub-filter adbe.x509.rsa_sha1 was taking the certificates from the wrong place.
- added the option to not use memory mapped files
- named destinations are treated as binary allowing the eventual localization
- RtfParagraph: changed a member from private to protected to be able to compile RtfListItem
- Several javadoc corrections
- Changes made by Mark
- Modified the filterSpecialChar method to write directly to the OutputStream (Thomas Bickel).
- RtfDocument: just use getBytes for String to byte translation.
- RtfNewPage: made NEW_PAGE constant public
- Added support for different bullet characters and for spacing before/after list items. The idea for the solution was suggested by Felix Satyaputra.
- Changes made by Bruno
- The organization of the files (lib directory) has been changed; the jars needed to compile iText and the tutorial examples are now in SVN.
- Changes to the ANT scripts due to the move from CVS to SVN.
- Clean up of the ANT scripts
- New documentation: how to get the code from SVN, how to create an Eclipse project, how to use the ANT scripts