iText 2.0.6 is a release for iText 2.
- Changes made by Paulo
- Solved a problem with NameTree: in iText 2.0.5, it was possible to create unsorted PDF Name Trees.
- Class ColumnText: it is now possible to have better control over the 'first line' behavior.
- PDF417: removed the optional macro field segment count. Some readers can't process it.
- Fonts: more properties can be extracted from fonts: sub/superscript size and position, underline/strikethrough thickness and position.
- Extra check in PdfContentByte: very small font sizes can crash some viewers.
- Fix: PdfReader in partial mode misbehaved in PdfStamper.
- Fix: iText now scales the WMF font size if necessary.
- Fix: an error was thrown if the /Annots array had a null element.
- Fix: Cp437 must also output the control codes (<32).
- Fix: underline or strikethrough fonts could leave a visible line in the wrong place when spacing before was applied.
- Fix: Checkboxes should behave as Radioboxes specially concerning the Opt array
- Performance: avoid the creation of new fonts.
- Support for JPEG2000 images (.jp2 and .j2k)
- Added support to set the button image with images coded in base64. This is particulary important for XFA forms where the image may be coded in the dataset.
- Changes made by Bruno
- All lines in a Cell (old Table class) were assumed to have equal heights. This isn't always the case. This problem was reported by Chad Loder on the mailing list.
- A lot of RTF functionality was broken in iText 2.0.5. This is fixed in iText 2.0.6.
- Some indentation bugs were fixed in iText 2.0.5; but by doing so a new indentation bug was introduced. The bug was reported on SourceForge #1797927 and has now been solved.
- Extra null checks in Font and Phrase; changes to the copy constructor of class Phrase.
- For what it's worth: I changed single quotes into double quotes in XmpWriter
- Changes made by Xavier
- Code cleanup in class Jpeg2000