iText 5.0.5 is a release for iText 5 Core.
iText 5.0.5 Core
- Changes made by Paulo Soares
- A kind of signature couldn't be verified (reported by Piotr Rojewski on the mailing list on October 21, 2010, including a patch).
- Support broken PDFs with a direct /Info in the trailer instead of a reference.
- Added clearSignatureField() method (to clear a signed field).
- A missing /P prevented signatures from being copied correctly.
- Filling a xfa form with xml would fail if the dataDescription in the datasets section came before the data itself.
- Support for transparency in TIFF images with 8 bit per sample.
- G4 FAX images were incorrectly extracted.
- DefaultFontMapper refactoring as suggested by Hans Oesterholt (mailing list August 29, 2010).
- Tagged PDF to XML: Replaced a '_' for a '-' in the invalid characters in name tags to have more in tune with Acrobat.
- Tagged PDF to XML: Names weren't correctly decoded and an XML encoding charset option was added.
- Parsing PDF: PDFs generated by Mac OSX have some spaces in the cmaps.
- Parsing PDF: the difference array was not being correctly considered in text extraction.
- RichMedia wasn't ported to iTextSharp.
- Changes made by Mark Storer
- Added better CSS support for font creation/style in HTMLWorker. Specifically for "font-family" and "text-decoration" (underline & strikethru only).
- Changed gifImage.readBlock to use the byte-array version of in.read() for improved efficiency.
- Changes made by Kevin Day
- Make ExceptionConverter much easier to debug.
- Changes made by Bruno
- The leading wasn't set for irregular columns.
- Language files were not copied to the src.tar.gz