iText 7.0.8 is a scheduled maintenance release for iText 7.0 Core/Community. We're also updating pdfHTML to 1.0.5. The releases contain only backported fixes from 7.1.x to accommodate customers who are still on iText 7.0.
Below is a quick overview per product of the fixes and improvements included in the new release.
9 backported bug fixes, mainly regarding alignment and hyphenation.
1 backported fix for @Page rules in CSS
1 bug fix.
Changelogs for 7.0.8 and pdfHtml 1.0.5
- [DEVSIX-1860] : NPE when adding form fields to flushed pages.
- [DEVSIX-1909] : Text alignment property inheritance is not respected when flattening.
- [DEVSIX-1914] : Cannot find image data or EI.
- [DEVSIX-1916] : Fontsize auto not respected when filling form.
- [DEVSIX-1779] : PdfExplicitDestination links removed by Acrobat when saving as Optimized Pdf.
- [DEVSIX-1812] : Characters splitting unexpected when using brackets.
- [DEVSIX-1937] : Hyphenation - Paragraph width is not respected .
- [DEVSIX-1905] : Support line breaks in @Page rules.
- [DEVSIX-1945] : Add RetryAttribute for flaky tests.