In total, about 50 tickets were closed, many of which were of significant complexity.
- We can now also read MMType1 fonts (we treat them like regular Type1 fonts)
- We now support 24bit and 8bit depth Transparent PNG images
- A fix for a very rare yet stingy memory leak
- It is now possible to add a Link element to a Canvas
- Improvements to Font parsing and resolving
- Reported issues with character spacing and text chunk repositioning
- Fix security incident where our signature checker is too lenient. The CVE number for this vulnerability is pending.
- The much requested feature clipPath is now supported
- Path operator improvements
Small fixes for forms, pdfa, styled-xml-parser, and barcodes. Fixes in io are for pdfCalligraph
- support for SVG encoded in a data-uri
- support for a table's caption element
- support for border-radius on img tags
- support for value in list items
- incorrect page-margin box dimensions calculation
- bugs related to font providers, RTL, and property inheritance
- "!important" CSS attribute ignores "display:none"
- Fix for when GlyphLine content throws an exception if it contains an empty ActualText field
- Thai mark combinations are now supported
- Improved support for Hebrew table nesting
pdfSweep now supports redacting all annotation types