Document Manager Awards 2021: iText wins award for “Project of the Year: Public Sector”
Now in its 15th year, the Document Manager Awards 2021 (the DM Awards) have taken place, with iText bringing home the award for "Project of the Year: Public Sector".
iText was also named a runner-up in the “Low-Code Document Management Software Product of the Year” category with iText DITO, signifying iText’s recognition as an industry leader in the document management sector.
The DM Awards are run annually in London and were established to showcase, acknowledge, and reward the sector’s true pioneers in technology, products, and service.
The winners and nominees reflect document management leaders segmented across areas with themes including workflow, security, compliance and AI. An independent panel made up of industry experts judges the entries.
iText was also nominated in the following categories:
- One to Watch (company)
- One to Watch (product - iText 7)
- Open Source Document Management Software of the Year (iText 7)
- Low-code Document Management Software Product of the Year (iText DITO)
- Software Product of the Year (iText 7)
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Company of the Year