About the job
What you'll do
- Manage the operational accounting activities of iText.
- Process incoming and outgoing invoices, bank statements and expense notes for the office in Belgium and in the US.
- Filling and remitting VAT and Tax declarations and other financial obligations.
- You will play a key role in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Build a roadmap to shape the future of iText finance.
- Own and improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Generating the company’s financial local and group reports using up-to-date financial data.
- Consolidation of group accounts.
What you bring
- You have a degree in accountancy/ finance and have at least 5 years of relevant experience in an international company.
- You have an interest in technology and ERP systems.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You bring your analytical and critical mind to help build a strong foundation for a growing company.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions, and organizations.
- You are a hand on and organized person.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
iText is a growing company, not just in terms of raw sales figures, but also in terms of expertise, innovation and manpower. Working with iText, you get the opportunity to work within international, decentralized teams in a fast-paced environment, and to attend interesting international conferences and events.
At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What we promise you
- Extensive learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- An international atmosphere with a great team diversity.
- Motivating compensation and benefits program.
- Flexible hours.
- Throughout the year you will be invited to several teambuilding and fun activities.
- State-of-the-art office space… with the possibility for some R&R in our fully equipped ‘Cosy Corner’ (coffee, sodas, fresh fruit and cookies, …) or to eat in the in-house restaurant in the building, with discount for iText employees.
- Easy access for car, bike and pubic transport… close by all main access roads, railway station, …
- But above all… a great place to work and terrific colleagues.