Select the support you're looking for:
Expert and priority technical support is available if you have a commercial license. Please send a mail to the support address you've received using one of the mail addresses you registered upon purchasing support. If you don't have a support contract yet, feel free to contact Sales for more information on how to buy a license.
The iText developers are usually very active on StackOverflow. They follow the following tags:
- itext: for all questions about the Java version of the PDF library,
- itextsharp: for all questions about the C# version of the PDF library.
If you have a technical question, and you want to get an answer for free, please follow the rules and subscribe before you post your question to the mailing list. Note that your mail may be rejected if you're not subscribed.
As a rule, you should check the archives to see if your answer appears before you double post a question;
Please describe the problem in the subject line of your mail in a few words; subject lines containing 'URGENT', 'HELP NEEDED' or 'QUESTION' only produce noise.
All the examples from the book and more are made available for free. Don't forget to browse the list of keywords to quickly find those examples that will help you on your way to meet a certain requirement.
Don't forget to consult the API documentation that was generated from the Java sourcecode using Javadoc.consultancy at itextpdf.com if one of the below scenarios applies:
- iText integration
- You want to integrate iText in your IT-project, but your IT department lacks sufficient iText experience. Why not ask us? We deliver a finished system with the required features at a fixed price. Together, we agree on the deliverable and the cost before you start the project. Our consultants guarantee that the result will be a system that looks and works exactly as intended.
- iText optimization
- You're interested in a PDF feature that isn't available in iText 5. Why wait? It's very well possible that such a feature is already on our TODO list. Based on your needs, we can change our priorities and make your iText wishes come true long before the feature is released for the general public.
- iText Proof of Concept
- You have a splendid idea to improve your business using iText, but you're not sure if your dream is feasible? Let's build a proof of concept. Let us help you and your management make the right decisions by providing a working prototype.
The iText ® bookIf you need to know more about iText, your first resource should be the book iText in Action: From the back cover:
"Deep coverage of both iText and PDFindispensable" Kevin Day, Trumpet Inc.
"The classic, revised with practical code everyone can use." John S. Griffin, overstock.com
"Masterful, comprehensive" Saicharan Manga, Services and Solutions
"Invaluable examples... what you need is here." Paulo Soares, Glintt Business Solutions
"The canonical source on iText" Michael Klink, AuthentiDate InternationalThe book is more or less a minimum requirement for iText developers. When asking a question about iText, you'll often be referred to a specific page number or section in the book.
Content © 2010-2013 1T3XT BVBA