iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Matt Stephens is the author of best-selling books such as "Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder" , "Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice", "Agile Development with ICONIX Process" and "Extreme Programming Refactored: T
Already in 2006, Matt Stephens wrote "The Java world is good for “best-kept secrets”; and iText is one of the best."
- The most valuable programming languages to have on your resume, charted. http://t.co/TcT8xJG2ay — 4 hours 20 min ago
- Video explains open source with Lego blocks http://t.co/cEm2oidL59 — 22 hours 40 min ago
- RT @bruno1970: If @iText Group had been a US company, it would have been ranked #40 in Deloitte's USA #Fast500. Looking forward to the EMEA… — 5 days 6 hours ago
- RT @johanvos: Who should pay the Open Source bill/developers? Join @dblevins @bruno1970 , myself and many others at 8pm in BOF 2 at #Devoxx — 6 days 3 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Startup services by @BelChamBayArea and @BelChamNYC presented by @pelinildeniz http://t.co/wSbPBwxZCu — 6 days 3 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.