iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Faber and Faber is the largest and best-known independent publishing house in the UK. In 2007, Faber and Faber decided to bring Printing On Demand (POD) to that part of the market, which due to the traditional ways of the publishing business has ceased to be a market at all: out-of-print books.
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 1 day 17 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: PDF Days Europe 2014 http://t.co/2ycZXAgAwW — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Register now for our webinar on March 19th: http://t.co/LUAtNF4sLv: Using iText on Codenvy to create a Web Application — 3 days 17 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.