iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- Tweet @OSDelivers with your favorite iText #opensource project to feature you at the #ProjectSpotlight Weekly Wrap Ups — 4 days 13 hours ago
- RT @black_duck_sw: Help increase awareness for your favorite #opensource projects by tweeting @OSDelivers a #ProjectSpotlight to be feature… — 4 days 16 hours ago
- Did you know that PDF is an ISO standard since 2008? #pdfdays #pdf #iso http://t.co/uk47S3OQKZ — 1 week 1 day ago
- 90% of Big Data is Dark data. PDF helps with hash, text and image deduplication and document searchability #pdfdays — 1 week 1 day ago
- What is PDF, who owns it and why does it matter? PDF Day brought by @PDFAssociation starting now. #PDFdays #WashingtonDC — 1 week 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.