iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- RT @DocumentBoss: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/VQYVHMRwZx http://t.co/… — 5 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @MyMilkedEek: Come see @iText at our booth at #DevoxxUK http://t.co/ofop1vAkV4 — 5 weeks 6 days ago
- Attention startups! Attention #BeTech companies! It's time to enter Deloitte's #Fast50 Belgium! http://t.co/SMIndvQged Cc: @DeloitteFidu — 5 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @EKenis: Check & improve your #investorreadiness and #growthreadiness. http://t.co/QfTALShBxD @iText @isosize @IntixNv @internetVista @I… — 6 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @gkruiter: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/hbf4IwRKu6 http://t.co/jka2… — 6 weeks 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.