iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Rod Cope, CTO and founder of OpenLogic
In 2007, Rod Cope listed iText as one of the 10 Open Source Solutions Your Enterprise Should Be Using: "This library lets Java developers create PDF files (without shelling out big bucks to Adobe for a PDF writer)."
- iText rocked the house at Devoxx Antwerp 2014 together w/ Roots Software (roots.be) #devoxx #dv14 #pdf #antwerp http://t.co/6ckpPpJEcy — 8 hours 44 min ago
- 5 reasons to attend PDF days http://t.co/W5MFyXMqmw #pdfdays — 1 day 4 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: Learn about #PDF #standards from @iText at #PDFDay in DC and NYC http://t.co/IaQVljpslA — 3 days 4 hours ago
- Do rock-star programmers need agents? http://t.co/rohNLgomY9 #programming #techjobs #newyorker — 4 days 9 hours ago
- Typeface specifically designed to help people with dyslexia. #typography #dyslexia #cool http://t.co/sVDGvVXVIT — 6 days 5 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.