iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Rod Cope, CTO and founder of OpenLogic
In 2007, Rod Cope listed iText as one of the 10 Open Source Solutions Your Enterprise Should Be Using: "This library lets Java developers create PDF files (without shelling out big bucks to Adobe for a PDF writer)."
- Our CEO is one of the 16 personalities nominated for the @datanews_nl/@datanews_fr ICT Personality of the Year Award. http://t.co/D4woBrYZ4x — 2 weeks 6 hours ago
- Woohoo, our first blog in French was selected for the Developpez open source page: http://t.co/BOs7aQx8VF http://t.co/hJiIglpgy3 — 2 weeks 6 hours ago
- Comment créer un filigrane transparent en PDF? http://t.co/DIihB3TM2K — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- As seen on StackOverflow: How to watermark PDFs using transparent text or images in Java? http://t.co/I1Zq2Dbpe4 — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @bruno1970: I just submitted two proposals for talks at @JavaOneConf about important but often overlooked aspects of coding. http://t.co… — 2 weeks 5 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.