iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- iText Group was selected as National Champion to represent Belgium in the European Business Awards: http://t.co/doqDXiQheX Cc: @RSM_World — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: Large crowd at #inforum2015 Melbourne for the #iText talk on archiving of documents PDF/A. http://t.co/QjeMdQj8Ja — 2 days 22 hours ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: #iText ready to participate @ #inForum 2015 Melbourne. Talk by Raf Hens on PDF/A. Come and meet us! http://t.co/WEp3eH5d0p — 2 days 22 hours ago
- RT @KateFuelling: So much more to PDF than visual and metadata preservation @rafhens @itext #inforum2015 — 2 days 22 hours ago
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 5 days 11 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.