iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- RT @DuffJohnson: Why #HTML will never replace #PDF: http://t.co/amRFIvOEy5 — 6 hours 7 min ago
- Managing the Complete Document Lifecycle Using PDF. iText Customer Success by @inventivedes #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/DlZX3jqtWT — 7 hours 23 min ago
- 5 Steps to Compliant PDF Archiving and Accessibility with iText #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/qKM8rAQqm2 — 4 days 7 hours ago
- #OSCON is next week! Let us know if you're going! Stay tuned for updates. — 4 days 8 hours ago
- RT @JavaOneConf: Experience everything #Java the technology and savvy #Java community #JavaOne http://t.co/LhlzB6HsoV http://t.co/To8Nk2BLaQ — 5 days 2 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.