iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Rod Cope, CTO and founder of OpenLogic
In 2007, Rod Cope listed iText as one of the 10 Open Source Solutions Your Enterprise Should Be Using: "This library lets Java developers create PDF files (without shelling out big bucks to Adobe for a PDF writer)."
- RT @rtupinamba: "@globalsign: Digital signatures #webinar next week with @iText! Learn how to create an end-to-end signing solution http://… — 2 days 14 hours ago
- RT @globalsign: Free Digital Signatures Webinar in partnership with @itext - register for technical deep dive & customer case study https:… — 6 days 13 hours ago
- iText customer @ZetesIndustries taking PDF e-signing to the masses, speeding up time to revenue http://t.co/dLVy2ea8TN #esign #pdf #b2c — 6 days 19 hours ago
- RT @globalsign: Digital signature #webinar w/ @iText- solution options, business benefits, case study http://t.co/1pDwfdkajV #esign http://… — 1 week 13 hours ago
- New digital signature #webinar with @globalsign - ROI benefits, solution architectures and a customer case study http://t.co/zlbIYr18fB — 1 week 19 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.