iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Rod Cope, CTO and founder of OpenLogic
In 2007, Rod Cope listed iText as one of the 10 Open Source Solutions Your Enterprise Should Be Using: "This library lets Java developers create PDF files (without shelling out big bucks to Adobe for a PDF writer)."
- Photostream of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, Belgian edition 2014: https://t.co/dOo0QucVxu — 2 days 9 hours ago
- RT @Blyaert: Yes, ITEXT overall winner Deloitte Fast50 #datanews. Congrats Bruno Lowagie! http://t.co/kCtFyqAoFa — 3 days 4 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner is: @iText we're the fastest growing Technology Company in Belgium http://t.co/juydOOKoV6 — 3 days 4 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Winner fastest growing IT and Digital Solutions Company: @iText http://t.co/GVq2XRUIDq — 3 days 5 hours ago
- RT @DeloitteFidu: Congrats to @bruno1970 from @iText, winner in the category IT&Digital Solutions! #Fast50 http://t.co/qHE80fr9uZ — 3 days 5 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.