iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks @itext for joining us as a Sponsor this year. Great to have you on board and supporting the #JavaCommunity — 3 days 6 hours ago
- Build or Buy – You Pay Either Way http://t.co/TGB7l1ipjP #opensource #agpl #development — 5 days 23 hours ago
- @rafhens Correct... @Palamida_Inc — 1 week 5 days ago
- Interesting webinar by @Palamida on open source licensing. Tomorrow at 10AM Pacific http://t.co/UXKzuN8zNB #opensource #gpl #agpl — 1 week 5 days ago
- iText turned 15 since our very first release in 2000! Say Happy Birthday! http://t.co/hoMYEfEFos #birthday #pdflibrary #itext — 1 week 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.