iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- Ready for the day at #javaoneconf! Come see our new logo talk to @bruno1970 after his talk #longlivepdf #itextnewlogo http://t.co/eK9VEAKocR — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Did you know of the PAdES standard for Digital Signatures? At #JavaOne we are going over it now. #longlivePDF through #iText — 1 day 1 hour ago
- #PDF reigns king with over 77% of webpages using PDF, not considering HTML. Did you know that? #longlivepdf — 1 day 2 hours ago
- #longlivepdf http://t.co/0yEAHz3lxi — 1 day 2 hours ago
- JavaOne has started with iText leading the way #longlivepdf . We are available for questions throughout the presentation — 1 day 2 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.