iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Read what the developers at Google write about iText:
Dan: "What libraries do people use for generating PDFs from java?"
Tim: "I used iText. It works pretty well."
Fernando: "+1 for iText."
Joseph: "we are using itext..."
Mike: "Calendar uses iText..."
Isaac: "+1 for iText on (Google Spreadsheets)"
- The most valuable programming languages to have on your resume, charted. http://t.co/TcT8xJG2ay — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Video explains open source with Lego blocks http://t.co/cEm2oidL59 — 1 day 20 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: If @iText Group had been a US company, it would have been ranked #40 in Deloitte's USA #Fast500. Looking forward to the EMEA… — 6 days 4 hours ago
- RT @johanvos: Who should pay the Open Source bill/developers? Join @dblevins @bruno1970 , myself and many others at 8pm in BOF 2 at #Devoxx — 1 week 1 hour ago
- RT @bruno1970: Startup services by @BelChamBayArea and @BelChamNYC presented by @pelinildeniz http://t.co/wSbPBwxZCu — 1 week 1 hour ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.