iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Looking forward to the Community Leadership Summit and the Open Source Think Tank: http://t.co/hRfC9Dngmz #OSTT Cc: @black_duck_sw — 9 hours 22 min ago
- @itex_show behind the scenes: http://t.co/jzGVsdnKH9 — 23 hours 30 min ago
- http://t.co/Kz2FjyR6Hu: ready for @VSLive — 23 hours 47 min ago
- We're going to Vegas: http://t.co/tYuEnesFIk Let us know if you want to meet us @itex_show or @VSLive — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @DotNETProjects: Modify code for Windows Application using C#.NET, Ghost script, WPF, itextsharp by UtopiaSolutions http://t.co/esKceQUy… — 2 days 7 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.