iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Rod Cope, CTO and founder of OpenLogic
In 2007, Rod Cope listed iText as one of the 10 Open Source Solutions Your Enterprise Should Be Using: "This library lets Java developers create PDF files (without shelling out big bucks to Adobe for a PDF writer)."
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks @itext for joining us as a Sponsor this year. Great to have you on board and supporting the #JavaCommunity — 3 days 22 hours ago
- Build or Buy – You Pay Either Way http://t.co/TGB7l1ipjP #opensource #agpl #development — 6 days 15 hours ago
- @rafhens Correct... @Palamida_Inc — 1 week 6 days ago
- Interesting webinar by @Palamida on open source licensing. Tomorrow at 10AM Pacific http://t.co/UXKzuN8zNB #opensource #gpl #agpl — 1 week 6 days ago
- iText turned 15 since our very first release in 2000! Say Happy Birthday! http://t.co/hoMYEfEFos #birthday #pdflibrary #itext — 1 week 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.