iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- We're going to Vegas: http://t.co/tYuEnesFIk Let us know if you want to meet us @itex_show or @VSLive — 2 hours 33 min ago
- RT @DotNETProjects: Modify code for Windows Application using C#.NET, Ghost script, WPF, itextsharp by UtopiaSolutions http://t.co/esKceQUy… — 7 hours 3 min ago
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 4 days 1 hour ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 4 days 1 hour ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 4 days 3 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.