iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Read what the developers at Google write about iText:
Dan: "What libraries do people use for generating PDFs from java?"
Tim: "I used iText. It works pretty well."
Fernando: "+1 for iText."
Joseph: "we are using itext..."
Mike: "Calendar uses iText..."
Isaac: "+1 for iText on (Google Spreadsheets)"
- Our CEO is one of the 16 personalities nominated for the @datanews_nl/@datanews_fr ICT Personality of the Year Award. http://t.co/D4woBrYZ4x — 6 days 5 hours ago
- Woohoo, our first blog in French was selected for the Developpez open source page: http://t.co/BOs7aQx8VF http://t.co/hJiIglpgy3 — 6 days 5 hours ago
- Comment créer un filigrane transparent en PDF? http://t.co/DIihB3TM2K — 1 week 1 hour ago
- As seen on StackOverflow: How to watermark PDFs using transparent text or images in Java? http://t.co/I1Zq2Dbpe4 — 1 week 4 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: I just submitted two proposals for talks at @JavaOneConf about important but often overlooked aspects of coding. http://t.co… — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.