iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- iText is the winner for Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 by @BelChamNYC #belcham #award http://t.co/aVkq7sDbls — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner of the @BelChamNYC Award in the category Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 is: @iText!!! http://t.co/yV… — 1 week 6 days ago
- The nominees for the @BelChamNYC Entrepreneurship Award "Most Promising Company of the Year" have been announced: http://t.co/lLHxOp5uyb — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- iText at the Movies: our new logo will be shown in the end credits of the movie "Marry Me": http://t.co/qLrOzfXFCO Cc: @DriesPhlypo Jan 2014 — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Ready for the day at #javaoneconf! Come see our new logo talk to @bruno1970 after his talk #longlivepdf #itextnewlogo http://t.co/eK9VEAKocR — 3 weeks 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.