iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks @itext for joining us as a Sponsor this year. Great to have you on board and supporting the #JavaCommunity — 13 hours 32 min ago
- Build or Buy – You Pay Either Way http://t.co/TGB7l1ipjP #opensource #agpl #development — 3 days 6 hours ago
- @rafhens Correct... @Palamida_Inc — 1 week 3 days ago
- Interesting webinar by @Palamida on open source licensing. Tomorrow at 10AM Pacific http://t.co/UXKzuN8zNB #opensource #gpl #agpl — 1 week 3 days ago
- iText turned 15 since our very first release in 2000! Say Happy Birthday! http://t.co/hoMYEfEFos #birthday #pdflibrary #itext — 1 week 3 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.