iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 14 hours 2 min ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 14 hours 47 min ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 16 hours 14 sec ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: PDF Days Europe 2014 http://t.co/2ycZXAgAwW — 16 hours 3 min ago
- Register now for our webinar on March 19th: http://t.co/LUAtNF4sLv: Using iText on Codenvy to create a Web Application — 2 days 15 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.