iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 1 day 6 hours ago
- RT @ugent_fea: De bedrijven van alumni @bruno1970 en @Dries staan in de VS in de lijst met snelstgroeiende bedrijven. Proficiat! http://t.c… — 3 days 12 hours ago
- RT @AT_NMT: #Accessible #PDF: How does that benefit #Healthcare? http://t.co/FWTGrkklsF #a11y @bruno1970 — 4 days 9 hours ago
- @richardtallent (un)fortunately, we can't reproduce that problem. — 1 week 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/pOuSyIEJcg PDF Is Dead; Long Live PDF...and Java! — 1 week 3 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.