iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- iText is the winner for Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 by @BelChamNYC #belcham #award http://t.co/aVkq7sDbls — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner of the @BelChamNYC Award in the category Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 is: @iText!!! http://t.co/yV… — 1 week 4 days ago
- The nominees for the @BelChamNYC Entrepreneurship Award "Most Promising Company of the Year" have been announced: http://t.co/lLHxOp5uyb — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- iText at the Movies: our new logo will be shown in the end credits of the movie "Marry Me": http://t.co/qLrOzfXFCO Cc: @DriesPhlypo Jan 2014 — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Ready for the day at #javaoneconf! Come see our new logo talk to @bruno1970 after his talk #longlivepdf #itextnewlogo http://t.co/eK9VEAKocR — 2 weeks 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.