iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Matt Stephens is the author of best-selling books such as "Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder" , "Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice", "Agile Development with ICONIX Process" and "Extreme Programming Refactored: T
Already in 2006, Matt Stephens wrote "The Java world is good for “best-kept secrets”; and iText is one of the best."
- @craigburke1 @filipblondeel @bruno1970 Open source doesn't come for free. E.g. Pivotal pays for Groovy. Oh wait... is that still true? — 2 days 23 hours ago
- "The Best iText Questions on StackOverflow" is #2 in the Bestsellers list of the past 7 days: https://t.co/ifTyEUMi8X http://t.co/mMyNZNVWrp — 1 week 5 days ago
- Did you know that there are two @iText books in the top 5 of the Bestsellers lists on @leanpub? http://t.co/zBTgpFtjWU — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: Who will be first to support reading tagged PDF on mobile devices? http://t.co/N92A0KXOOn #pdf #taggedpdf #mobile — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- RT @oscon: Vlad Mihalcea's Blog | Why I never blame open source projects http://t.co/d69S5BqLaK — 4 weeks 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.