iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- Our CEO is one of the 16 personalities nominated for the @datanews_nl/@datanews_fr ICT Personality of the Year Award. http://t.co/D4woBrYZ4x — 1 week 1 day ago
- Woohoo, our first blog in French was selected for the Developpez open source page: http://t.co/BOs7aQx8VF http://t.co/hJiIglpgy3 — 1 week 1 day ago
- Comment créer un filigrane transparent en PDF? http://t.co/DIihB3TM2K — 1 week 2 days ago
- As seen on StackOverflow: How to watermark PDFs using transparent text or images in Java? http://t.co/I1Zq2Dbpe4 — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @bruno1970: I just submitted two proposals for talks at @JavaOneConf about important but often overlooked aspects of coding. http://t.co… — 1 week 5 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.