iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 1 day 23 hours ago
- RT @ugent_fea: De bedrijven van alumni @bruno1970 en @Dries staan in de VS in de lijst met snelstgroeiende bedrijven. Proficiat! http://t.c… — 4 days 4 hours ago
- RT @AT_NMT: #Accessible #PDF: How does that benefit #Healthcare? http://t.co/FWTGrkklsF #a11y @bruno1970 — 5 days 1 hour ago
- @richardtallent (un)fortunately, we can't reproduce that problem. — 1 week 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/pOuSyIEJcg PDF Is Dead; Long Live PDF...and Java! — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.