iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
- RT @oscon: Vlad Mihalcea's Blog | Why I never blame open source projects http://t.co/d69S5BqLaK — 6 hours 23 min ago
- We're working on a new book: The Best iText Questions on StackOverflow (63 pages & counting) https://t.co/Ha7d7hJvZc http://t.co/9MRXcjV9FW — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Tweet @OSDelivers with your favorite iText #opensource project to feature you at the #ProjectSpotlight Weekly Wrap Ups — 1 week 45 min ago
- RT @black_duck_sw: Help increase awareness for your favorite #opensource projects by tweeting @OSDelivers a #ProjectSpotlight to be feature… — 1 week 4 hours ago
- Did you know that PDF is an ISO standard since 2008? #pdfdays #pdf #iso http://t.co/uk47S3OQKZ — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.