iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
- RT @TonyVDZ: Large crowd at #inforum2015 Melbourne for the #iText talk on archiving of documents PDF/A. http://t.co/QjeMdQj8Ja — 5 hours 14 min ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: #iText ready to participate @ #inForum 2015 Melbourne. Talk by Raf Hens on PDF/A. Come and meet us! http://t.co/WEp3eH5d0p — 5 hours 14 min ago
- RT @KateFuelling: So much more to PDF than visual and metadata preservation @rafhens @itext #inforum2015 — 5 hours 15 min ago
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 2 days 18 hours ago
- RT @ugent_fea: De bedrijven van alumni @bruno1970 en @Dries staan in de VS in de lijst met snelstgroeiende bedrijven. Proficiat! http://t.c… — 4 days 23 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.