iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks @itext for joining us as a Sponsor this year. Great to have you on board and supporting the #JavaCommunity — 1 week 23 hours ago
- Build or Buy – You Pay Either Way http://t.co/TGB7l1ipjP #opensource #agpl #development — 1 week 3 days ago
- @rafhens Correct... @Palamida_Inc — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Interesting webinar by @Palamida on open source licensing. Tomorrow at 10AM Pacific http://t.co/UXKzuN8zNB #opensource #gpl #agpl — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- iText turned 15 since our very first release in 2000! Say Happy Birthday! http://t.co/hoMYEfEFos #birthday #pdflibrary #itext — 2 weeks 3 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.