iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- RT @PDFAssociation: Learn about #PDF #standards from @iText at #PDFDay in DC and NYC http://t.co/IaQVljpslA — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Do rock-star programmers need agents? http://t.co/rohNLgomY9 #programming #techjobs #newyorker — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Typeface specifically designed to help people with dyslexia. #typography #dyslexia #cool http://t.co/sVDGvVXVIT — 4 days 15 hours ago
- The most valuable programming languages to have on your resume, charted. http://t.co/TcT8xJG2ay — 5 days 17 hours ago
- Video explains open source with Lego blocks http://t.co/cEm2oidL59 — 6 days 12 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.