iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- RT @omohout: #Startup du jour: http://t.co/1PtgpUzOgG open source library to create and manipulate PDF documents @iText @bruno1970 #BeTech — 1 hour 16 min ago
- iText rocked the house at Devoxx Antwerp 2014 together w/ Roots Software (roots.be) #devoxx #dv14 #pdf #antwerp http://t.co/6ckpPpJEcy — 18 hours 4 min ago
- 5 reasons to attend PDF days http://t.co/W5MFyXMqmw #pdfdays — 1 day 13 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: Learn about #PDF #standards from @iText at #PDFDay in DC and NYC http://t.co/IaQVljpslA — 3 days 14 hours ago
- Do rock-star programmers need agents? http://t.co/rohNLgomY9 #programming #techjobs #newyorker — 4 days 18 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.