iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- Do you use libraries? One of 10 tips to be a smarter developer. #development http://t.co/vGuaUVjdif — 14 hours 31 min ago
- We have FREE Exhibit passes for #JavaOne 2014! Raise your hand to get one if you're headed to San Francisco Sep 28 - Oct 2! #DiscoverPass... — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Creating Flat PDF Documents from Form Data using iText. Customer Success by @CSC_Belgium #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/SWYiJhTLil — 4 days 19 hours ago
- iText 5.5.2 Release: Major improvements to the CSS parser http://t.co/s6Mql2SWTK #css #pdf — 5 days 18 hours ago
- Creating Dynamic PDF Templates from Data using iText. Customer Success by #RootsSoftware #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/MNvmiohxiv — 6 days 19 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.