iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- Logo design by @arketi ;-) Happy Halloween! http://t.co/7uYXuC0JCY — 21 hours 4 min ago
- Our agency Arketi Group @arketi are having way too much creative fun with #pumpkin carving! Vote with us! #pumpkincontest — 21 hours 10 min ago
- You're having too much fun over there @arketi group! — 21 hours 16 min ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: December 10 and 11 is #PDF Day in Washington DC and New York City. Learn more! http://t.co/wbasKS6zbF #PDFday #ECM — 22 hours 50 min ago
- You’re looking for the wrong skills, hiring the wrong people, and actively screwing yourself and your company. #techjobs — 1 day 1 hour ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.