iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
- A happy 20th Birthday, @Java, Java made the difference in @bruno1970's career: it made @iText possible http://t.co/BWmzyfiNPb #Java20 — 8 hours 55 min ago
- Utilisation de polices: PDF et iText; un nouveau tutoriel sur iText: http://t.co/ANAEnuvc8R — 1 day 12 hours ago
- RT @iMinds: PDF software library provider @iText just opened its new office in Asia. Proudly powered by #iMinds Go Global. http://t.co/TtcX… — 5 days 11 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: PDF software library provider @iText opens Asia office; lands 1st Singapore partner | supported by @iMinds #GoGlobal htt… — 6 days 8 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: Vlaamse @iText opent kantoor in Azië; overeenkomst met 1ste partner in Singapore | @iMinds #GoGlobal | http://t.co/yB8Mx… — 6 days 9 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.