iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Jorn Bettin is the author of best-selling books such as "Model-Driven Software Development: Technology, Engineering, Management" and "Management of the Object-Oriented Development Process"
Already in 2006, Jorn Bettin listed iText as "overall best component on the market for its intended purpose" in his presentation "Building Durable Enterprise Architectures; Extending Build versus Buying Decision Frameworks with Open Source Options".
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Looking forward to the Community Leadership Summit and the Open Source Think Tank: http://t.co/hRfC9Dngmz #OSTT Cc: @black_duck_sw — 7 hours 57 min ago
- @itex_show behind the scenes: http://t.co/jzGVsdnKH9 — 22 hours 5 min ago
- http://t.co/Kz2FjyR6Hu: ready for @VSLive — 22 hours 22 min ago
- We're going to Vegas: http://t.co/tYuEnesFIk Let us know if you want to meet us @itex_show or @VSLive — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @DotNETProjects: Modify code for Windows Application using C#.NET, Ghost script, WPF, itextsharp by UtopiaSolutions http://t.co/esKceQUy… — 2 days 6 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.