iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- RT @iMinds: PDF software library provider @iText just opened its new office in Asia. Proudly powered by #iMinds Go Global. http://t.co/TtcX… — 1 day 2 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: PDF software library provider @iText opens Asia office; lands 1st Singapore partner | supported by @iMinds #GoGlobal htt… — 1 day 23 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: Vlaamse @iText opent kantoor in Azië; overeenkomst met 1ste partner in Singapore | @iMinds #GoGlobal | http://t.co/yB8Mx… — 2 days 37 min ago
- RT @AMCP_Awards: Great job on @iText 's logo remake, @arketi! #branding — 3 days 17 hours ago
- "@iText Gets a New Look" by @arketi has won a Hermes Creative Award (see @AMCP_Awards) in the category Design/Logo: http://t.co/34QXCyzWtb — 3 days 20 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.