iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Matt Stephens is the author of best-selling books such as "Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder" , "Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice", "Agile Development with ICONIX Process" and "Extreme Programming Refactored: T
Already in 2006, Matt Stephens wrote "The Java world is good for “best-kept secrets”; and iText is one of the best."
- RT @omohout: #Startup du jour: http://t.co/1PtgpUzOgG open source library to create and manipulate PDF documents @iText @bruno1970 #BeTech — 16 hours 57 min ago
- iText rocked the house at Devoxx Antwerp 2014 together w/ Roots Software (roots.be) #devoxx #dv14 #pdf #antwerp http://t.co/6ckpPpJEcy — 1 day 9 hours ago
- 5 reasons to attend PDF days http://t.co/W5MFyXMqmw #pdfdays — 2 days 5 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: Learn about #PDF #standards from @iText at #PDFDay in DC and NYC http://t.co/IaQVljpslA — 4 days 5 hours ago
- Do rock-star programmers need agents? http://t.co/rohNLgomY9 #programming #techjobs #newyorker — 5 days 10 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.