iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- iText Group was selected as National Champion to represent Belgium in the European Business Awards: http://t.co/doqDXiQheX Cc: @RSM_World — 3 days 18 hours ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: Large crowd at #inforum2015 Melbourne for the #iText talk on archiving of documents PDF/A. http://t.co/QjeMdQj8Ja — 5 days 10 min ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: #iText ready to participate @ #inForum 2015 Melbourne. Talk by Raf Hens on PDF/A. Come and meet us! http://t.co/WEp3eH5d0p — 5 days 10 min ago
- RT @KateFuelling: So much more to PDF than visual and metadata preservation @rafhens @itext #inforum2015 — 5 days 11 min ago
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 1 week 12 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.