iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- RT @sramana: Bootstrapping from Belgium: @iText #CEO Bruno Lowagie http://t.co/pMfVX7XbWP — 19 hours 45 min ago
- Last week, we've submitted our candidacy for the Flanders Export Lion! Cc: @FlandersTrade http://t.co/z3OhrNBt5T — 2 days 16 hours ago
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks to all the amazing sponsors supporting the Devoxx UK community so far this year. http://t.co/kGcDeLVZL7 http://t.co/Z… — 4 days 21 hours ago
- Learn how it all started - a multi-part interview by @sramana with iText's founders http://t.co/LerQIp6Yno — 5 days 18 hours ago
- Our CEO is one of the 16 personalities nominated for the @datanews_nl/@datanews_fr ICT Personality of the Year Award. http://t.co/D4woBrYZ4x — 3 weeks 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.