iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
We are looking for PDF Mysteries
Our CEO is preparing a talk for the educational day at the PDF Days, entitled “7 cases for the PDF support detectives.” The idea is to select 7 mysterious PDF problems he encountered in the last 15 years.
We would like to hear your stories. Do you think the “blank page problem” deserves a place in the top 7? Did you ever encounter a form that couldn’t be filled out? Did you ever add a Watermark that didn’t show up on any page of the document?
Report your PDF mystery today!
- Register for the PDF Days and the iText Summit 2014 — Trailer http://t.co/wS7NvQt2QO — 5 hours 39 min ago
- Register for the PDF days — PDF Detectives teaser http://t.co/MgyYqK4mD1 — 8 hours 8 min ago
- RT @bruno1970: It's in my bio, so it must be official: we're planning an @iText summit in the US in 2015: http://t.co/vb0j2RUT02 — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Heartbleed, an Apache License Business Model Failure? Read this article from @bruno1970 on Open Health News: http://t.co/SqHz4YszvX — 1 day 13 hours ago
- RT @VivianMaerker: Job opportunity: Technical Marketing Associate at iText - Greater Boston Area #jobs http://t.co/duauaw7PBW — 1 week 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.