iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
James Gosling, famous Java Developer
I just checked in yet another new version of Huckster, the simple presentation tool that I use. The major new feature is the ability to export PDF - which I need on non-mac platforms. It was simple to do, thanks to the sweet PDF generation capabilities of the iText library. It's well documented on the website, and even better in the book. Thanks!
- RT @omohout: #Startup du jour: http://t.co/1PtgpUzOgG open source library to create and manipulate PDF documents @iText @bruno1970 #BeTech — 19 hours 14 min ago
- iText rocked the house at Devoxx Antwerp 2014 together w/ Roots Software (roots.be) #devoxx #dv14 #pdf #antwerp http://t.co/6ckpPpJEcy — 1 day 12 hours ago
- 5 reasons to attend PDF days http://t.co/W5MFyXMqmw #pdfdays — 2 days 7 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: Learn about #PDF #standards from @iText at #PDFDay in DC and NYC http://t.co/IaQVljpslA — 4 days 8 hours ago
- Do rock-star programmers need agents? http://t.co/rohNLgomY9 #programming #techjobs #newyorker — 5 days 12 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.