iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- Photostream of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, Belgian edition 2014: https://t.co/dOo0QucVxu — 1 day 21 hours ago
- RT @Blyaert: Yes, ITEXT overall winner Deloitte Fast50 #datanews. Congrats Bruno Lowagie! http://t.co/kCtFyqAoFa — 2 days 17 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner is: @iText we're the fastest growing Technology Company in Belgium http://t.co/juydOOKoV6 — 2 days 17 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Winner fastest growing IT and Digital Solutions Company: @iText http://t.co/GVq2XRUIDq — 2 days 17 hours ago
- RT @DeloitteFidu: Congrats to @bruno1970 from @iText, winner in the category IT&Digital Solutions! #Fast50 http://t.co/qHE80fr9uZ — 2 days 17 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.