iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Read what the developers at Google write about iText:
Dan: "What libraries do people use for generating PDFs from java?"
Tim: "I used iText. It works pretty well."
Fernando: "+1 for iText."
Joseph: "we are using itext..."
Mike: "Calendar uses iText..."
Isaac: "+1 for iText on (Google Spreadsheets)"
- A happy 20th Birthday, @Java, Java made the difference in @bruno1970's career: it made @iText possible http://t.co/BWmzyfiNPb #Java20 — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Utilisation de polices: PDF et iText; un nouveau tutoriel sur iText: http://t.co/ANAEnuvc8R — 2 days 18 hours ago
- RT @iMinds: PDF software library provider @iText just opened its new office in Asia. Proudly powered by #iMinds Go Global. http://t.co/TtcX… — 6 days 18 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: PDF software library provider @iText opens Asia office; lands 1st Singapore partner | supported by @iMinds #GoGlobal htt… — 1 week 14 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: Vlaamse @iText opent kantoor in Azië; overeenkomst met 1ste partner in Singapore | @iMinds #GoGlobal | http://t.co/yB8Mx… — 1 week 16 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.