iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- Photostream of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, Belgian edition 2014: https://t.co/dOo0QucVxu — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @Blyaert: Yes, ITEXT overall winner Deloitte Fast50 #datanews. Congrats Bruno Lowagie! http://t.co/kCtFyqAoFa — 2 days 12 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner is: @iText we're the fastest growing Technology Company in Belgium http://t.co/juydOOKoV6 — 2 days 12 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Winner fastest growing IT and Digital Solutions Company: @iText http://t.co/GVq2XRUIDq — 2 days 13 hours ago
- RT @DeloitteFidu: Congrats to @bruno1970 from @iText, winner in the category IT&Digital Solutions! #Fast50 http://t.co/qHE80fr9uZ — 2 days 13 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.