iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Jorn Bettin is the author of best-selling books such as "Model-Driven Software Development: Technology, Engineering, Management" and "Management of the Object-Oriented Development Process"
Already in 2006, Jorn Bettin listed iText as "overall best component on the market for its intended purpose" in his presentation "Building Durable Enterprise Architectures; Extending Build versus Buying Decision Frameworks with Open Source Options".
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 2 days 12 hours ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 2 days 13 hours ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 2 days 14 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: PDF Days Europe 2014 http://t.co/2ycZXAgAwW — 2 days 14 hours ago
- Register now for our webinar on March 19th: http://t.co/LUAtNF4sLv: Using iText on Codenvy to create a Web Application — 4 days 14 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.