iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- A happy 20th Birthday, @Java, Java made the difference in @bruno1970's career: it made @iText possible http://t.co/BWmzyfiNPb #Java20 — 2 days 13 hours ago
- Utilisation de polices: PDF et iText; un nouveau tutoriel sur iText: http://t.co/ANAEnuvc8R — 3 days 16 hours ago
- RT @iMinds: PDF software library provider @iText just opened its new office in Asia. Proudly powered by #iMinds Go Global. http://t.co/TtcX… — 1 week 16 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: PDF software library provider @iText opens Asia office; lands 1st Singapore partner | supported by @iMinds #GoGlobal htt… — 1 week 1 day ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: Vlaamse @iText opent kantoor in Azië; overeenkomst met 1ste partner in Singapore | @iMinds #GoGlobal | http://t.co/yB8Mx… — 1 week 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.