iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Matt Stephens is the author of best-selling books such as "Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder" , "Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice", "Agile Development with ICONIX Process" and "Extreme Programming Refactored: T
Already in 2006, Matt Stephens wrote "The Java world is good for “best-kept secrets”; and iText is one of the best."
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 2 days 9 hours ago
- RT @ugent_fea: De bedrijven van alumni @bruno1970 en @Dries staan in de VS in de lijst met snelstgroeiende bedrijven. Proficiat! http://t.c… — 4 days 15 hours ago
- RT @AT_NMT: #Accessible #PDF: How does that benefit #Healthcare? http://t.co/FWTGrkklsF #a11y @bruno1970 — 5 days 12 hours ago
- @richardtallent (un)fortunately, we can't reproduce that problem. — 1 week 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/pOuSyIEJcg PDF Is Dead; Long Live PDF...and Java! — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.