iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- RT @DocumentBoss: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/VQYVHMRwZx http://t.co/… — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @MyMilkedEek: Come see @iText at our booth at #DevoxxUK http://t.co/ofop1vAkV4 — 1 week 5 days ago
- Attention startups! Attention #BeTech companies! It's time to enter Deloitte's #Fast50 Belgium! http://t.co/SMIndvQged Cc: @DeloitteFidu — 1 week 5 days ago
- RT @EKenis: Check & improve your #investorreadiness and #growthreadiness. http://t.co/QfTALShBxD @iText @isosize @IntixNv @internetVista @I… — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @gkruiter: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/hbf4IwRKu6 http://t.co/jka2… — 2 weeks 5 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.