iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Faber and Faber is the largest and best-known independent publishing house in the UK. In 2007, Faber and Faber decided to bring Printing On Demand (POD) to that part of the market, which due to the traditional ways of the publishing business has ceased to be a market at all: out-of-print books.
- Photostream of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, Belgian edition 2014: https://t.co/dOo0QucVxu — 1 day 2 hours ago
- RT @Blyaert: Yes, ITEXT overall winner Deloitte Fast50 #datanews. Congrats Bruno Lowagie! http://t.co/kCtFyqAoFa — 1 day 22 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner is: @iText we're the fastest growing Technology Company in Belgium http://t.co/juydOOKoV6 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Winner fastest growing IT and Digital Solutions Company: @iText http://t.co/GVq2XRUIDq — 1 day 22 hours ago
- RT @DeloitteFidu: Congrats to @bruno1970 from @iText, winner in the category IT&Digital Solutions! #Fast50 http://t.co/qHE80fr9uZ — 1 day 22 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.