iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Faber and Faber is the largest and best-known independent publishing house in the UK. In 2007, Faber and Faber decided to bring Printing On Demand (POD) to that part of the market, which due to the traditional ways of the publishing business has ceased to be a market at all: out-of-print books.
- RT @globalsign: Digital signatures #webinar tomorrow with @iText! #esignature ROI, business benefits, use case http://t.co/1pDwfdkajV http:… — 1 day 3 hours ago
- RT @rtupinamba: "@globalsign: Digital signatures #webinar next week with @iText! Learn how to create an end-to-end signing solution http://… — 6 days 21 hours ago
- RT @globalsign: Free Digital Signatures Webinar in partnership with @itext - register for technical deep dive & customer case study https:… — 1 week 3 days ago
- iText customer @ZetesIndustries taking PDF e-signing to the masses, speeding up time to revenue http://t.co/dLVy2ea8TN #esign #pdf #b2c — 1 week 4 days ago
- RT @globalsign: Digital signature #webinar w/ @iText- solution options, business benefits, case study http://t.co/1pDwfdkajV #esign http://… — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.