iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- RT @rtupinamba: "@globalsign: Digital signatures #webinar next week with @iText! Learn how to create an end-to-end signing solution http://… — 5 days 10 hours ago
- RT @globalsign: Free Digital Signatures Webinar in partnership with @itext - register for technical deep dive & customer case study https:… — 1 week 2 days ago
- iText customer @ZetesIndustries taking PDF e-signing to the masses, speeding up time to revenue http://t.co/dLVy2ea8TN #esign #pdf #b2c — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @globalsign: Digital signature #webinar w/ @iText- solution options, business benefits, case study http://t.co/1pDwfdkajV #esign http://… — 1 week 3 days ago
- New digital signature #webinar with @globalsign - ROI benefits, solution architectures and a customer case study http://t.co/zlbIYr18fB — 1 week 3 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.