You are on your way to getting started with Blockchain for Documents!
Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to download your EPUB of PDF copy of Blockchain for documents.
What do blockchain and PDF have in common?
Blockchain has become well-known because of its use with Bitcoin, but there are several lesser known applications of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
This eBook focuses on how you can use Blockchain in combination with PDFs to write applications.
This eBook will explain everything you need to get started with blockchain for documents, including:
- How to reduce the complexity of your code with digital signing and verification,
- How to assure the integrity and authenticity of a document, and
- How to automate your document-oriented workflows.
Did you not receive our email? Please let us know.
Table of contents
- Why iText and Blockchain?
- Basic Concepts (Glossary)
- PDF and Digital Signatures
- Advantages of using Blockchain for Signing PDF Documents
- When Contracts aren't Smart Contracts
- Use Cases