Kamu-BİB'25 and BİMY'29 Integrated Event
The main purpose of the Public Information Centers Association of Public Information Centers, which was established in 1995 to contribute to the formation of informatics policies and the e-transformation of the society, is to increase the efficiency and awareness of the public in the field of informatics by producing solutions and guiding them. With the contributions of its volunteer members and experts, it prepares periodic reports on determined issues and shares them with the public. TBD Kamu-BİB, a "Public Informatics Brand", has been the meeting point of PUBLIC, UNIVERSITY and PRIVATE SECTOR IT ADMINISTRATORS, policy makers and decision makers in the public sector, with the activities it has carried out since 1999.
The Public Information Technology Centers Association of Public Information Centers, where the ideas of searching for common solutions to the problems that arise especially in public information activities, sharing the experiences gained in public information projects, innovations in information technologies in the world and in our country, and creating effective, efficient and improving projects in public services by making use of these innovations are formed. and the ideas and suggestions guiding public IT investments are discussed. Public-PDF meetings are also known as “Public Efficiency Meetings” as they contribute directly to efficiency in the public sector by identifying problems, developing different perspectives with the common mind of those who have experienced the problems.
Its purpose is in the transition studies of our country to the information society;
- Effective and widespread use of information technologies with the participation of Public Information Processing Units and sectoral participation,
- Contributing to the creation of national informatics policies so that public institutions can provide their services effectively and efficiently,
- Increasing information sharing among IT Units,
- Developing professional solidarity,
- Creating common solutions to problems,
- To raise awareness and create synergy.