ABA Bronze Stevie: Most Innovative Tech Company of 2021
We've done it again!
iText is honored to receive a 2021 Bronze Stevie Award in the category of Most Innovative Company of the Year - Up to 100 Employees.
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
We were one of more than 3,800 nominees from 63 nations in organizations large and small across various industries vying for a top billing in one of the categories such as including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Virtual Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
We have focused on innovation in multiple areas of our business, and these are some of the reasons we were awarded with the Bronze award;
- Our dual licensing structure, which makes iText available as both open source under AGPL, and also with commercial licensing options
- Expanding our offerings with add-ons to provide functionality that customers need.
- Offering outstanding documentation, and continuing to bring more content to our users
- Continually working on new products and technologies to expand PDF capabilities - including the iText Developers Platform, where you can create iText 7 add-ons for commercial release
- Being an active member of the ISO committees that create new PDF standards
- Celebrating our 20 years of code in 2020, with our open source library
- And much more...