Get the eBook "Digital Signatures for PDF Documents"
Learn all you need to know about digital signatures, making the right technology decisions and implementing a future-proof PDF solution.
Get a complete overview of PDF features, industry standards and technology options with regards to digital signature, as well as in-depth best practices, real-life examples and code samples for PDF development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Understanding digital signatures
- PDF and digital signatures
- Certificate authorities, certificate revocation and time stamping
- Options for signing documents externally
Validation of signed documents
How does it work?
- Fill out the form on the right.
- On the thank you page you will get a direct link to our online book page.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to download the free PDF or EPUB version on LeanPub.
Updated code examples for iText 7
NOTE: The Digital Signatures eBook was originally written for iText 5/iTextSharp and although many of the described concepts and operations are still relevant and transferable to iText 7, the included code examples are outdated.
However, we have updated the digital signature examples to apply to the latest releases of iText 7. Both Java and .NET (C#) examples can be found in the following addendum to the Digital Signatures eBook.