Discover iText 7 Suite
The iText 7 Suite refers to the complete line of products that comprises iText 7 Core and its add-ons. iText 7 Suite is a PDF library that allows you to seamlessly embed PDF functionality into your software or workflow.
iText SDK available on AWS
iText 7 is now available on the AWS Marketplace. iText 7 Suite BYOL offers a wide range of common PDF tasks for developers to use at their utmost convenience using the REST API.
Why use iText 7 Suite?
iText 7 was built on nearly a decade of lessons learned from iText 5 (and iTextSharp) development. It is a simpler, more performant and extensible library that is ready to handle the increased challenges of today's document workflows, one add-on at a time.
Modular structure and intuitive APIs
- Future extensibility.
- Gentle learning curve with extensive documentation and examples
Customizable and extensible
- Comprehensive out of the box functionality, with the flexibility to extend and customize.
- Focus on easy integration and open standards.
Latest standards and best practices
- Unicode for bookmarks, PDF names, PDF strings, passwords, etc.
- Up to date hashing and encryption algorithms for digital signatures and document security.
- Support for multi-gigabyte files and documents with thousands of pages.