Document Manager Awards: iText is a Finalist in multiple categories
iText has been nominated in seven categories including "Software Product of the Year", “Open Source Document Management Software Product of the Year” and "Company of the Year" for the 2021 Document Manager Awards, acknowledging the industry leaders across the document management sector.
Now in its 15th year, the Document Manager Awards have released their 2021 list, and iText Software is honored to be recognized as a finalist across a wide range of categories. The DM Awards are run annually in London and were established to showcase, acknowledge, and reward the sector’s true pioneers in technology, products, and service.
The nominees reflect document management leaders segmented across areas with themes including workflow, security, compliance and AI. An independent panel made up of industry experts judges the entries.
iText has been nominated in the following categories:
- One to Watch (company)
- One to Watch (product - iText 7)
- Open Source Document Management Software of the Year (iText 7)
- Low-code Document Management Software Product of the Year (iText DITO)
- Software Product of the Year (iText 7)
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Company of the Year
Vote now! Voting closes on November 12th 2021. The Awards ceremony with winners announced is set for November 18th 2021.
As a global leader in innovative PDF software, iText addresses the challenges in digitally transforming document workflows, and has developed effective solutions to help businesses make the shift with solutions such as:
- iText 7 -The latest version of the PDF library. Millions of users are creating document workflows and applications with the iText SDK - whether open source or in a closed source environment. Thanks to its dual licensing model, developers can try iText 7 at their own pace and convenience.
- iText DITO - A highly-scalable, low-code PDF generation solution that simplifies the process of creating and maintaining PDFs as part of software workflows. Rather than an application, it is a suite of functions encapsulated in SDKs that developers can use to provide PDF capabilities within their software.